“Very Good Hotel”
Review of Courtyard Concord

Courtyard Concord
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The Room – was clean and the functional. The AC control was updated and easy to set. The fan-only option was also available. The bathroom was clean; however I did have to kill a spider which was on the ceiling. I also noted a spider on the outside of the window between the screen and inside window. The TV and remote were adequate for the room although channels do seem somewhat limited. The furniture, specifically the desk and chair were comfortable and functional for my computer. I found plenty of power plugs to charge my phones and computer. Wi-Fi internet access was very good and I received a friendly welcome from the front desk staff along with a bag of goodies which included two small bottles of water—which were very handy—before I was sent off to my room. You’re one exit away from major stores and the interstate. I believe they need to stay on top of the bugs by spraying inside and outside of the rooms, but overall this hotel met Marriott standards and I plan to visit it again when in Concord.

Room Tip: The elevator is not necessarily centrally located so if your room is at the opposite end of the hote...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Concord

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Staying here while visiting a relative in the area. Clean rooms; very accommodating (they even came & put a roll-away in our room while we were at dinner). The staff are cheerful & accommodating. Parking is free (& after the crazy rates just paid for a week at a Marriott in Montreal, a refreshing change!). The food on-site is great & also served by cheerful staff. Freeway close.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Check In was great. No issues with the staff. The room I was in is definitely in need of some upgrades and renovation. Room layout did work for me - could swing the TV for use from both the desk and bed with no issues. They must have some type of occupancy detector because every night when I returned the room was hot. Immediately upon my arrival the unit would pump out cold air and get the room to my set temperature quickly, but I still had an issue with this. The lobby did have a facility for food and "adult" beverages if that is what you require. Easy to get to and off the beaten path enough that there was little ambient noise outside the facility. I saw that there was an overflow parking lot across the street, but I never had an issue getting a spot in front even with returning home late. I would visit this facility again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My 2014 Toyota Highlander GPS had a difficult time locating the exit. The room was clean and fairly comfortable but there seemed to be only one luggage cart and we finally gave up waiting on departure. No free coffee in lobby and those room machines make me wonder how clean they are and powdered creamer causes allergies. I much prefer Marriott Residence Inn or Spring Hill Suites. Even Fairfield's can often be more user friendly. As a Marriott Rewards Member I find their quality at Courtyard hotels rated lower. Some allow you to dine by item, many expect full buffet price for a piece of toast and coffee. At least be consistent.

Room Tip: Upper floors quiet away from elevator and exits.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Samantha Y, Manager at Courtyard Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey of our hotel. We apologize that your stay was not as enjoyable as it should be. We strive to make our facility as relaxing and enjoyable as possible and we apologize that this was not the experience you received. We would love the opportunity to serve you in the future. Please contact me if there is anything I can of assistance with. Thank you.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

After a week in New England we were heading to Boston and instead of driving another hour and a half we decided to spend the night in Concord. The hotel is close to the interstate. The staff were friendly. The room clean and spacious. And the price is about half of what a room in Boston runs.

Room Tip: We got a room facing away from the interstate and it was quiet even though the highway is nearby.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Due to a recent accident we needed a handicapped room/shower. We like Marriott properties and tend to select such hotels due to their consistent cleanliness, non-smoking policies, and accommodations to our allergies and preferences. We were not disappointed. From the friendly staff to the wonderful room, we yet again experienced a wonderful stay at another Marriott hotel. We were in town to enjoy a show at the Capital Center for the Arts. It is off the beaten path some but we would stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank hickup41742
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here a few times and always a pleasant stay. Quiet, friendly staff, clean pool and good location. Being a diabetic they arranged for a refrigerator in my room. Plenty of parking, close to the highway yet no real highway noise.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple