“Unexpectedly Delicious”

Spoon Revolution Vegan Bistro
Description: Great place that has won awards and is highly
Description: Great place that has won awards and is highly
Reviewed 26 May 2013

When on a road trip, it's often challenging to get your veggie quotient. We're not vegan but we're glad we visited Spoon Revolution for their yummy lunches. The dishes are skillfully prepared and filling. The lunch specials are very reasonably priced. We started with the dal soup which was nicely spiced and thick. Yum! We then had eggplant and bell peppers stuffed with a quinoa millet filling and topped with a savoury yucca sauce, with a side salad. We were full but made room for the chia pie topped with fresh fruit. The owner was very accommodating about food sensitivities so I had mine topped with mango while my husband had his with strawberries. The house brewed tea was a delicious complement to the pie. We planned to return the next day but ran out of time. Worth the detour!

1  Thank Cookingkid

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Well situated in down town Concord New Hampshire, this restaurant uses many local and fresh ingredients. We enjoyed a quiet lunch that included a brown rice and lettuce casserole and fresh green salad. I added the tomato and lentil soup to this lunch which I would highly recommend. There is nothing chain or production about this place, each item, each spice was clearly selected to ensure the maximum impact. The menu changes daily and is selected and prepared with a passion for the final product. We ended our meal with a fresh fruit and chia seed pie that had a nut crust, also highly recommended. I would eat here again, if you find yourself in Concord give this restaurant a try.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful meal made of fresh ingredients and flair. The Owner was helpful and informative. After the meal we spoke at length about the idea of the Bistro and how it developed. Lots of local info and talk about food. Clearly a passionate creator. Pricing was fair, portions reasonable. Presentation and mixture of flavors and textures were masterful. The only regret I have is that I hadn't come in sooner. Don't miss this place for great eats and community.

Soup

Smoky Southern Gumbo with Okra, Greens and Lentils

Entree

Baked Aduki Beans with Cornbread and Cashew Cream

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Vegetarian or not, lunch or dinner at the Spoon Revolution is a great experience. I've tried it multiple times and each time has been great. The food is well prepared, flavorful, excellent portions, unique dishes, and very inexpensive. We ordered different items and out them between us so we could try everything. Absolutely flavorful and delicious. I would go out of my way to eat here - don't miss it - even the desserts are great.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I am a Rhode Islander, and visit Concord often because my boyfriend goes to school up here. One of his friends introduced us to this fabulous little bistro and now I can't get enough of it. The menu is changed seasonally, it is entirely vegan and gluten free, the choices are limited because everything is freshly prepared, and they have daily lunch specials for $8.99! The food truly is delicious and healthy! Worth the try if your in Concord, wish we had one near us in little Rhody!