“One and only time I'll go to this BK”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #9 of 9 Quick Bites in Concord
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 155 Loudon Rd. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Concord, NH serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Apparently there's a staff problem here. I waited at least 15 mins. to place my order. The person had quite a problem taking the order of the person in front of me then he went away from the cash draw and didn't come back. There was a considerable amount of "chatting" by the staff and there were quite a few people behind me waiting to order. Also, the bathroom was deplorable! ! ! Disgustingly dirty!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Driving back from summer camp... this place was in the right spot. Whopper, fries, onion rings... did the trick. Not bad. Friendly service.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I limit my visits to Burger King but when I do go I am always glad I did. LOVE those Whoppers! I usually get the small Whopper Meal with Coke Zero and am always pleased with my purchase. This last time was no exception.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Although I am not a burger freak, every now and then I love a nice cheeseburger, when I do, Burger King is my preferred choice. Wish they had the option of wheat buns, I can't eat white flour

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2016

What is there to say? It's buger king! Bad burgers horrible service. I have gone here maybe once and the reality is that I have NEVER GOTTEN an order correct within that ONE time. $ 15.00 an hour (laugh)

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!