“Love the place”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

The staff is great the salad bar and pizza bar are perfect.. The deserts and pastries are to die for. The owner Dave is a great guy.... Every time I go in he stops by to say hi ale sure everything is great.. Take out or eat in you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I often order delivery when I am having a chocolate attack! They have wonderful Fudge cake, Cannolis, Brownies and eclairs... and that is the tip of the list! Oh, and of course I have to justify it by getting a tuna sub with the fixings to boot!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Constantly's is by far and away the best pizza in concord. My family and I have gotten pizza from there countless times over the years and I have never had a bad experience. Their take out is what really sets them apart though, because you can order a white sauce or cheese sauce pizza instead of marinara for no additional cost! Owners are frequently on premises overseeing the pizza making. Oh, and their pastries are just as good.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Delivered to our Residence Inn in geesh, maybe five minutes flat. Piping hot, very tasty pie. One large served all of us with slices left over the next day for kids for lunch.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

If I taught my son anything in twenty years it is to love ny style pizza. I live in Virginia but grew up outside nyc and my diet requires good pizza regularly. My son attends school outside Concord and rarely gets free to eat. When we visited his request was ... So we found this place and felt like we struck gold. Perfect crust, sauce, and grease. I really felt at home at this restaurant. It has perfect pizza, friendly workers, and a neighborhood feel. I'm sure locals love it. If you are visiting Concord and want pizza, this is your place.