“Ok but not that great...”

The Red Blazer Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in Concord
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This restaurant is a family style place. Basically American fare. My wife and I went here before a show at the CCANH. It was planned as a romantic dinner.

A few issues. First we were right near the front door and kitchen - We should has asked for a better table but, we were on a schedule. Second, our waitress was pretty rude to us. We eat Gluten-Free and the waitress indicated the wrong symbol for Gluten-Free and left saying "Good Luck". Had we not figured it out for ourselves, we could have been in trouble. Also, the waitress was inattentive. She rarely checked on us.

As for the food, nothing special, but not bad either. Basically decent American food. I had the Gluten-Free Pizza and my wife had the Gluten-Free Chicken Alfredo. We both saved a portion of our dinners for the next day and enjoyed them.

Pros: OK food, good atmosphere

Cons: Waitress service

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I'm originally from Houston Texas. I was staying at the Residence Inn Marriott on a weekend wish they don't serve dinner. The manager sent me to this place. The best decision I've made for food yet. I had Stake mashed potatoes and broccoli which sounds simple. However that stake was so tender oh my gosh. One of the best stakes...... An let me mention it was well done with no pink. The cakes are great there to. I had a chocolate cake with whipped cream and ice cream so delicious 5 star restaurants and a very small town.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Visiting family in Concord and tried Red Blazer for Sunday breakfast Buffett. Some fresh fruit, reasonable selection of "hot table" items, omelet station and waffle/pancake station and sweets.
The fresh made omelets and waffles were very good. A nice selection of hot table items but most things were not piping hot. Sweets were OK.

Table service was excellent clearing and refilling drinks.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This place is an oldie but goodie! The food is consistantly good and the service is good, and friendly. This has become a "date place" for my husband and I, although we go with friends and our kids too. Love the bar for a couple drinks and apps at happy hour. Sometimes there is music. Good food, drink and people.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The Red Blazer was a great setting for an anniversary party. The staff was cheerful and attentive. The food was great . We had a small room off to the side and it was just right for our group.