“The fried scallops are amazing”

The Red Blazer Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #5 of 159 Restaurants in Concord
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Loudon, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The fried scallops are amazing”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

If you want the best fried scallops in the city, then come here.
This place spoils me as I don't want to order anything else here!
My father in law got an open faced turkey sandwich which he said was good except for the stuffing. It was ground up real fine and had no taste at all. Stove Top is much better.
Keep up the good work!

• Visited August 2014

Athens, Georgia
“Very good meal and service”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We had a very good meal with excellent service the Red Blazer. When you walk in to the Red Blazer your first choice is restaurant side or pub, food is the same in both and we enjoy a pub atmosphere so that is where we selected. Menus were promptly delivered to our table and a few minutes later our server was back for our beer order off their New Hampshire heavy beer list, I started with a Stoneface Pale Ale that was excellent, love them hops while my wife had her favorite Smithwicks both on draft. For dinner she had the Roast beef wrap with some of the best fries I have shared with her recently. I chose the grilled salmon, perfectly cooked moist and flakey with excellent mashed potatoes for starter I had a very fresh salad. For my second beer I asked for another NH brew and ordered Tuckerman's Pale Ale and it was nice and hoppy and cool but not cold just the way I like. Crowd was mixed ages and most seemed local, servers we friendly and attentive.

• Visited August 2014
Concord, New Hampshire
“Great meal and great service”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Red Blazer Restaurant is consistently good meals and great service. Their menu is quite varied and their home-made desserts are the best--it's hard to choose from the dessert tray that they have. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very comfortable and suitable for large or small groups, and that includes families with small kids. It's also conveniently located off Interstate 93 in Concord at Exit 13.

• Visited June 2014
Dunbarton, NH
“Excellent, as always”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

There are not always things in life you can depend on; one thing is quality - food and service - from the Red Blazer restaurant.

Our party of six kept our waitress, Mary, on her toes on a busy Friday evening and her service during our meal was excellent.

We ordered a variety of appetizers, entrees and desserts and all were cooked well - never over or underdone - and tasted wonderful.

The highlight of any meal at the Red Blazer is their lineup of homemade desserts - a wonderful accompaniment to any meal.

And all of this at reasonable prices - highest of recommendations.

Visited July 2014
Washington, Connecticut
“Great Food & service”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The atmosphere is great, casual. Emily a fantastic employee. Portions are large & its reasonably priced. The have a large selection of draft beers. If your in the area definatly swing it's worth it!! Oh & the french oinion soup I had was excellent!!

Visited July 2014