“"They really know what they're doing!"”

Ballard's Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Concord
Ocean City, New Jersey
“"They really know what they're doing!"”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My husband must have said that 5x ... "They really know what they're doing!". Adorable, friendly gent took our order and efficiently moved us to the next window where our orders were ready with a smile almost instantly. The flavors were unique and plentiful! I convinced my 10-yo to "try something we can't get at home" - the Deep Dish Apple Pie did not disappoint (yes, that's an ice cream flavor, complete with cinnamon crunch). My husband was in heaven with their Southern Pecan Pie, and please, may I have another Salted Caramel Truffle?! WOW. The line ahead of us disappeared quickly, and there was ample seating. They offered a frequent buyer punch card (double punches on rainy days!), which I figured we turned down since we're 6 hours away, but DH looked at me like I was crazy: "We're coming back!" RATE this one, Reviewers - this place deserves a much higher spot in Concord!

Concord, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

The menu goes on & on & on....who doesn't like ice cream? There is even some picnic tables to seat yourselves along with a wel constructed train for the kiddos to climb on plus a few cutouts to place your face in and capture a family memory to treasure....the South End's true GEM!

Visited September 2013

Been to Ballard's Ice Cream? Share your experiences!