“Repeat Guests” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Lockport,, United States
“Repeat Guests”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

We enjoy staying at this hotel. It is clean and comfortable. The rooms are well designed with ample space. The refrigerator and microwave are quite handy. The bed and pillows are fantastic! I always get an excellent night's sleep. We will return to this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWConcordNH, Manager at BEST WESTERN Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 December 2013
Hi Paula,

Thank you for visiting us again and sharing your experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Meriden, NH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

This kind of hotel is a hotel, with a bed, a window and towels. What was extra good this place was the staff actually was warm, cheerful and even knew about the area.
The room I had was on the third floor and while I could see an interstate the noise was OK and while I could hear hallway chatter, no one stayed loud very late. I put this in because the experience could have had a different texture in other circumstances.
That being said, there were real eggs on the complimentary buffet and decaf and regular tea in the room. I got a ton of work done, slept well and didn't have to wait long for the elevator. All those little things added to my cheerfulness about the place.
One downside was the smoke stink in the halls.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Dinnaah,

Thank you for sharing your experience and the the feedback about our staff. It is the little things that make the difference, and I am pleased that your stay was "Cheerful". I appreciate your comments about the chatter in the hallway, and you are right that this could have influenced your experience. On a recent trip I had a group of kids slamming doors and playing outside my door early in the morning. It textured my mood quite poorly.

point de Bute, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

the hotel location was convient for our use, well presented clean, accomdating to our needs or requests, very friendly staff, beakfast great, high quality bedding- good sleep will use again parking was great, has a pool internet acess

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

1 Thank Bryan A
Hi Bryan,

Thank you for sharing your experience. A good nights sleep is a priority for me as well.

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed here for one night because I had meetings in Concord the next day and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel room was spacious, well-equipped with microwave and mini-fridge. The staff was also nice and helpful. The wifi was a bit spotty though and the bed sheets aren't the highest quality but it was otherwise fine.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank marrakesh1234
BWConcordNH, Manager at BEST WESTERN Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased you found our property suitable to your needs. We are currently working to rectify the issues we are having with our wifi and appreciate your feedback. I am sorry you did not find the sheets to your liking. Our sheets are provided by an independent laundry facility and I believe we rent their best quality sheet with the highest thread count. I will have to check to check if they have any other options. Again, thank you for sharing your experience.

Libertyville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Very good stay. was a little pricey due to colombus day weekend. but overall was a very good stay. I would recommend this motel to anyone. All of the services were very good and the staff was very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I agree, Columbus Weekend is one of the pricier weekends to travel to the Concord area, it is one of the top five sell out weekends of the year. I am pleased you found our staff to be friendly and helpful and thank you for recommending us to your friends.

concord, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I don't stay at hotels very often, but believe that I will make it a point to stay at Best Western whenever possible. The staff was very accommodating and polite and the hotel is pet friendly. I had my dog with me and they were very nice about finding me a room that would allow my dog! We had a great time.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWConcordNH, Manager at BEST WESTERN Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you, Jessica, for sharing your experience. I hope your canine companion enjoyed their stay as much as you did.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We traveled to Concord to spend a weekend with our son who is attending college in the area. The hotel was clean, close to highways. A few things that we noticed that could be improved, is that we were in a non-smoking room, however it smelled like smoke, not when we first got there in afternoon, but at night when we returned to hotel from dinner. Not sure if it came thru vents or because we were near a door to go outside. Also we were on the 1st floor and the guests above us walked very heavy, floor and walls seem thin so you hear other guests. Even with these few things, we would still stay at this hotel. Overall it is great location for us, it was clean, had a nice size indoor pool (we did not use) and we enjoy having breakfast included in the morning.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWConcordNH, Manager at BEST WESTERN Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Comfort Inn Concord
#4 of 8 in Concord
Courtyard Concord
Courtyard Concord
#5 of 8 in Concord

Been to BEST WESTERN Concord Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!