“Thoroughly enjoyed our stay”

Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Concord
New York
“Thoroughly enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Found this location online when we needed to book a stay with very little notice. Easy access from highway & close to area restaurants & shopping. Great customer service from check-in to check-out.The pool & spa area were very well maintained,staff was quick to remove wet towels , etc. They serve delicious breakfast buffet daily with lots of choices of beverages & breakfast items...the waffle maker was a hit with the kids!Lots of hot coffee.eggs,toast.sausages,muffins,cereal,etc..pretty much something for everyone..even fresh fruit! I will definitely return the next time we are in the area...great value!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWConcordNH, Manager at Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Susan,

Thank you for staying at our property, I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. If your kids are as picky as mine a variety of breakfast options is a necessity. Hope to see you again.

Leon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Epsom, New Hampshire
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here before and again we're not disappointed. The staff was great and did everything they could to make us comfortable. The place is clean, close to downtown. The breakfast is one of the best for a "continental style" breakfast with many options.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Frank & Cindy,

Always a pleasure to see you. I know there were a few hiccups during your last stay, and I appreciate that you gave us the chance to rectify them and left with a positive experience. Most of our guests only stay a night or two, so we have a small window of opportunity to make an impression on their stay. When guests such as yourselves stay for a week or two we have the opportunity to interact more and leave a lasting impression. Looking forward to seeing you again in the fall.

indiana, United States
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This hotel was booked by someone else, and I don't normally stay at this chain. I must admit I was a little worried prior to arrival. I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, the quality of the breakfast and the overall experience. For a basic hotel experience, this is a good choice!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Casey,

Thank You for sharing your experience. It is rewarding for us to hear comments like this, we have put a lot of work into this property over the past few years and comments like yours let us know we are on the right path. I have stayed in many different hotel brands and can relate to your reluctance staying somewhere new. Thank you for giving our property a try.

Francestown
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The pool was green and slimy. We requested specifically a non- smoking room. Our beds smelled like cigarettes and our bathroom had hair in the sink. As soon as you walked into the hallway, it was cigarette smell in your face. Absolutely disgusting! Will not be returning here.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank NHGirl2
BWConcordNH, Manager at Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear NHGirl,

I am sorry you had a poor experience at our hotel. The pool issue is a bit of a story, because the water actually wasn't green. A few days before you arrived we completely drained our pool, power-washed the entire surface and touched up the paint, and then refilled it. The problem was that the city's water has a yellow tint, and our pool is painted blue, which caused the water to look an awful shade of green. I can assure you the pool was not slimy in any way, was probably the cleanest it had been all year. The pool was perfectly safe and clean to swim in, but you are right, it looked like slimy pond water.

As for the issues with your room, I sincerely apologize.

Chichester, New Hampshire
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My stay here was pleasant enough. I booked this hotel through priceline and was a little nervous as I did not know for certain where I would be staying. This was for just a little getaway for me as I live close to the hotel. It's still too cold for camping gear here in NH, otherwise I'd probably head for the woods. You can hear the cars on the highway if you think about it or stand by the window but that didn't bother me. There was very little noise around me on the 3rd floor. Breakfast wasn't bad either. Oh and I would like to add that I like the idea of being able to open the window. Regardless of the noise on the highway, I still like to be able to get fresh air if I choose.

Room Tip: If anyone has a concern about noise etc., I'd ask the staff for their recommendation! They seem...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MeganZopf
Dear Megan,

Thank you for sharing your experience. You coined it perfectly when you wrote, "You can hear the cars on the highway if you think about it..." It is a background noise that many people tune out, but if you are use to the quiet suburbs it can be a bit distracting. And the more you think about it the more you notice it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since reading your review. Funny how the mind works.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2014

very nice up to date but the highway noise is loud all the time but you don't hear it un less your next to the window good breakfast pancake maker ok pancakes waffle maker excellent waffles fruits an yougert and the are people who come from Ontario

Room Tip: be on the top floor and use the residents inn wifi
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ryan P
BWConcordNH, Manager at Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Ryan,

Thank you for sharing your experience, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast.

Bristol, Connecticut
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We picked this hotel almost last minute because we decided to ski in Henniker. The selection of hotels in that area was slim, so we picked this location because its not too far from where we wanted to ski. After reading some of the reviews we were skeptical about the noise levels, but decided to give it a go anyway. My son was arriving earlier than myself. Samantha was at the desk when he checked in. He's not checked into many hotels on his own. but Samantha was more than helpful, and had him in the room in minutes. I arrived later on and was pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome and kind woman at the desk. It was just after midnight, when I arrived. I was dead tired and had forgotten my toiletries. Gilian helped me get what I needed and both my son and I had a good nights sleep. The same woman was at the desk bright and early, when I went down for breakfast, and although breakfast wasnt set up fully, she made coffee and got me everything I needed. She was not only helpful, but gave us a great suggestion for dinner. My son forgot the charger for his phone, and I suggested he ask the front desk if there had been any extras left behind by someone on a previous stay. There hadnt. But Gilian was nice enough to let him borrow her own charger. Very kind of her.
Overall I would say it was a great stay, we had an excellent time skiing, and Gilian saved us from our own forgetfulness. The price was right, the staff was helpful, and we will be back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank BrianN747
Dear BrianN747,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am pleased that our staff was able to have such a memorable impact on your stay.

Leon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Comfort Inn Concord
#1 of 8 in Concord
Fairfield Inn Concord
Fairfield Inn Concord
#4 of 8 in Concord

Been to Best Western Concord Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!