“Really nice stay.”

Comfort Inn Concord
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed 15 August 2013

First, thank you for having comfortable beds. I have a really bad back and it was a all most pain free night of sleep. Second, the staff is really pleasant and go above & beyond the call of duty. Thirdly, thanks for being a pet friendly hotel. Our dog Bella enjoyed her stay also.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Thank you and Bella for your kind words. Good customer service is something we strive for, so it's nice to hear that we are going above and beyond your expectations.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Concord

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The Comfort Inn in Concord was a good stopover. The staff was pleasant and helpful and the room was clean. The bed was comfortable, and a good night's sleep was a blessing! The motel is pet friendly. Right away hubby was pleased with the available coffee 24 hours a day! It is convenient to load/unload, and close to the interstates. The breakfast supplied with the room was good. On the list for sure for future stops when traveling in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for telling us you enjoyed your stop in with us. We appreciate you letting us know that your room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I am glad that we were a convenient stop along your trip!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Stayed here during a weekend touring Laconia. Bryan and Amanda were always very nice and willing to help and any way. Hotel was clean, comfortable close to downtown. not much in walking distance, but several things within a mile. Breakfast had something for everyone. Multiple gathering spots and large eating area. Hotel was fully booked when we stayed and didn't hear any complaints from anyone. Thanks for a great stay. Will return when in the area again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to pass your compliments along to Bryan and Amanda.
Clean and comfortable are high priorities for a hotel stay, I'm glad that we met your expectations. We will see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

My mother and I stayed here for one night while visiting family. I got an excellent deal through AARP and after we arrived, decided I made a great choice. At both check-in and check-out I had friendly staff help me/answer my questions! Yes, you could smell chlorine, but only through the lobby/breakfast area. We did not take advantage of the fitness room, pool, breakfast or Wi-Fi, since we were only interested in a room. Room 214 was a clean, comfortable non-smoking double with comfortable beds, a good-sized TV, microwave and fridge. My only complaint would be the bottom of the tub/shower - it could have used a non-slip mat or something to that effect - other than that the shower was great and everything in the room was in proper working order. I would definitely stay here again while in Concord!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you for letting us know that you were happy you made the choice to stay with us. I am glad to hear that everything was comfortable with your room.
We do actually have rubber bath tub mats at the front desk, next time you visit, just let us know you'd like one!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

The cost per night at the Concord Comfort Inn is very high compared to other Choice Hotels properties around the country. Perhaps the region itself is expensive but I'm not sure why since the main somewhat-close attraction is New Hampshire Motor Speedway, about a 25 minute drive away in no traffic. I was not visiting on a major race weekend.

I stayed at the hotel for 4 nights. For the first two nights the hotel was 100% full (good for them!). It seemed that there must have been some sort of event for young teenage girls, since the hotel was overflowing with them running and yelling in the halls. Not the hotel's fault there.

However, all hot breakfast food had been completely eaten by the time I arrived each morning 15 minutes or so after breakfast started being served. While I'm happy that the hotel is doing such great business, one would hope they would understand that they might need to provide more breakfast when the hotel is full.

The internet service was unusable during the evenings for the entire course of my stay (even after the hotel emptied out on day 3). The AT&T service was maybe one bar, so even my regular fall-back of tethering to my phone was not an option.

On the plus side my room was nice and although I didn't use the pool or the fitness room, they both looked good.

The hotel either needs to revise their pricing, or sort out their internet and breakfast service.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your stay. We try our best to keep our rates competitive for the area. Please be assured that even though we might have been busy, our breakfast server continues to replenish the buffet until the end of breakfast.
We appreciate your feedback and will be addressing the issues that you experienced.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

It was so nice to be welcomed into such a clean nice hotel after the nightmare of the hotel we stayed at the evening before. We were visiting friends who were staying in a cabin in Weare, NH and needed a nice place nearby. This place was 17 miles away, which isn't bad. Weare is pretty secluded. This hotel offered a free hot breakfast and a pool/jacuzzi/sauna that was open until midnight. The only drawback is the hotel offers outsiders a pool pass for a fee. In the morning, there was a group water aerobics class. We still used the pool, but we seemed in the way. The water is like bath water as it's connected to the jacuzzi. We loved every minute of it. Breakfast consisted of eggs, bacon, waffles and baked goods. It was very good, but the eggs looked like they were prepared discs of eggs and didn't have much flavor. The customer service was excellent. The front desk clerk was very helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The rooms had a refrigerator and two double beds. The bathroom looked recently renovated and were very nice. Rooms were furnished well and beds comfortable. We were all very pleased with our stay. Not to mention the price was right. A great value for the weary traveler.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to provide excellent service and it is always nice to be appreciated. Sorry to hear that the crowd in the pool interrupted your enjoyment of it. We don't have any organized classes in the pool but have found that some of the same people do come at the same time each day.
I am very glad that you were pleased with your stay and hope that you will join us again if you are back in the area.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stayed here one night in July and had a smoking room because nothing else was available. The room smelled heavily of stale smoke and there were 9 cigarette burn holes in the bedspreads. The lobby and hallways smell of chlorine from the pool and breakfast was mediocre. I suggest the Fairfield Inn which is clean, fresh and has a better breakfast and clientele.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

I am disappointed to hear you were not satisfied with your stay. Our housekeeping staff does their best to deodorize our smoking wing, but to a non-smoker the smoke smell can be pretty hard to remove. I can only hope that one of our non-smoking rooms (were one available) would have made your stay more enjoyable.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Concord/Bow
Days Inn Concord
Days Inn Concord
#8 of 8 in Concord

Been to Comfort Inn Concord? Share your experiences!