“Perfect stay!”

Comfort Inn Concord
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Great pool & dry sauna. Very helpful front desk staff, great recommendations for local dining & super concierge skills (especially Brian). Clean room, super comfortable bed - bathroom with large jacuzzi tub was clean & lovely.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

I'm glad to hear the front desk was so helpful with their recommendations. Thank you for letting us know that your room was clean and comfortable and your stay was 'perfect'!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Concord

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I stayed at the Concord Quality Inn in late June, 2013 primarily because I had a RoomSaver coupon. Was very pleased with my stay: greeting at the front desk was friendly, professional and local, rather than the national chain-clone that is so pervasive. My room was entirely comfortable: bed and linens felt upper class, the air conditioning was effective against the day's summer heat and the windows actually opened enough at night to catch a cooling breeze. The free breakfast had ample choices and ample space to enjoy them in. Although much of the building was under major renovation when i stayed, there was absolutely no noise or disturbance in any area that I visited. Suggests good planning. The property is an easy walk or a short drive to local eateries and attractions. The Concord Quality Inn is clearly a notch - or two - above "budget" properties. I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

We appreciate your kind words. It is nice to hear when we have done well. We take pride in our staff being friendly and professional and hope that our rooms are comfortable for all our guests. I'm glad to hear that construction did not disturb your stay, hopefully you return to see the completed renovation to our exterior.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I always pull the sheets down to inspect the beds. I found hair in both beds. There was a spider in the tub. A beer bottle cap on the floor and the box spring wasn't even on the frame correctly it was hanging out! We asked for a new room and the only other non smoking room available was their suite. Turns out to be right above the pool which is open until midnight and reopens at 5am so imagine the noise. And the jacuzzi tub in the new room didn't work.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I apologize that you found cleanliness issues with your room. I assure you that what you encountered is not the norm and your concerns have been discussed with housekeeping to prevent them from recurring.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

First, thank you for having comfortable beds. I have a really bad back and it was a all most pain free night of sleep. Second, the staff is really pleasant and go above & beyond the call of duty. Thirdly, thanks for being a pet friendly hotel. Our dog Bella enjoyed her stay also.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Thank you and Bella for your kind words. Good customer service is something we strive for, so it's nice to hear that we are going above and beyond your expectations.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The Comfort Inn in Concord was a good stopover. The staff was pleasant and helpful and the room was clean. The bed was comfortable, and a good night's sleep was a blessing! The motel is pet friendly. Right away hubby was pleased with the available coffee 24 hours a day! It is convenient to load/unload, and close to the interstates. The breakfast supplied with the room was good. On the list for sure for future stops when traveling in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for telling us you enjoyed your stop in with us. We appreciate you letting us know that your room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I am glad that we were a convenient stop along your trip!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Stayed here during a weekend touring Laconia. Bryan and Amanda were always very nice and willing to help and any way. Hotel was clean, comfortable close to downtown. not much in walking distance, but several things within a mile. Breakfast had something for everyone. Multiple gathering spots and large eating area. Hotel was fully booked when we stayed and didn't hear any complaints from anyone. Thanks for a great stay. Will return when in the area again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to pass your compliments along to Bryan and Amanda.
Clean and comfortable are high priorities for a hotel stay, I'm glad that we met your expectations. We will see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

My mother and I stayed here for one night while visiting family. I got an excellent deal through AARP and after we arrived, decided I made a great choice. At both check-in and check-out I had friendly staff help me/answer my questions! Yes, you could smell chlorine, but only through the lobby/breakfast area. We did not take advantage of the fitness room, pool, breakfast or Wi-Fi, since we were only interested in a room. Room 214 was a clean, comfortable non-smoking double with comfortable beds, a good-sized TV, microwave and fridge. My only complaint would be the bottom of the tub/shower - it could have used a non-slip mat or something to that effect - other than that the shower was great and everything in the room was in proper working order. I would definitely stay here again while in Concord!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you for letting us know that you were happy you made the choice to stay with us. I am glad to hear that everything was comfortable with your room.
We do actually have rubber bath tub mats at the front desk, next time you visit, just let us know you'd like one!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Concord/Bow
Days Inn Concord
Days Inn Concord
#8 of 8 in Concord

Been to Comfort Inn Concord? Share your experiences!