“Looking a bit weary these days...”

Fairfield Inn Concord
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I've stayed at this Marriott property perhaps a dozen or so times, both for buisiness and leisure. The staff is always friendly and the facility is clean. The pool area as well as patio are well maintained. It's time for a refresh of this Marriott though. This past week noticed small tears in wallpaper, small holes forming in walls and carpeting that was becoming quite worn. The poor elevator looks like its taken a bit of a hit too. My nightstand had someone's initials carved in the finish. This is a popular property for the area and it's very convenient for me and my business. I do hope that the the property is up for some updating soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Concord

Reviewed 17 April 2014

As with most Fairfield Inns this hotel in Concord did not disappoint. The cleanliness of the rooms, friendly staff, reasonable price and good quality breakfast are always appreciated. The only "hiccup" was the indoor pool and hot tub, they were clean but the smell of chlorine was obnoxious for both our 2 nights stay. The odor didn't seem to penetrate the rest of the hotel only the pool area.

Room Tip: A room facing the street would be preferred over rooms facing Route 93.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2014

What a wonderful experience. Welcomed us with a hotelcoupon even though the hotel was close to booked. Large room with all the necessities. Spotless pool and hot tub, both appropriately heated. Staff couldn't be nicer. Excellent scrambled eggs, sausage ,and two flavors of waffles at breakfast. Simply couldn't ask for more at the price. Highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank misticdrive
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We were using Concord as our base for a Fall Color Tour, and since we were doing a lot of driving the room itself wasn't that important. For the price, this was one of the best budget hotel experiences I have every had, and we travel a lot. The staff was so helpful and welcoming, and being able to walk to the Common Man restaurant down the street was an added attraction. Unlike some of the reviewers, I only want clean sheets and a clean bathroom. What I'm most interested in is service and the breakfast, and both were great.

Room Tip: Check out the cookies!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Janet M
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a one night stay at the Fairfield Inn, following a day on the slopes at Mount Sunapee. I had to write this review as I don't think I've ever received such a warm welcome as I did here. Great staff and personal service! The hotel itself is fairly basic, but more than adequate for the price. The room was clean and comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was good. The pool and gym were small but well maintained, and the hot tub was a bonus. The hotel is also conveniently located next to The Common Man pub, so no need to head back out in the car in search of dinner.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison B
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I will try somewhere else next time. The room was bare, only one picture. No refrig or microwave. The furniture was stained and I sunk into that red chair you see in the picture which means they must be in a lot of the rooms. The curtains were recently washed but no one bothered to iron them. This was the case in our room and in the hall windows. The room smelled of stale smoke and the ancient heating system was either too hot or too cold. There was no bedskirt so I'm looking at a bare and dirty boxspring mattress. It just isn't up to the standards of marriott Fairfields from my experience.

Room Tip: Might want to ask to see the room first
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank travellingmom9
Parelius, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

I wanted to take the time to apologize to you about your stay with us. We only have some rooms that have microwave/fridge. The property is going to be going through a renovation this year.

We do our best to give our guests the service they deserve and expect. I'm sorry we did not do that with you.

Patricia A Parelius

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This was our first visit to a Fairfield Inn. The room was big with a jacuzzi tub. The entire facility was very clean and fairly modern. The entire staff was very friendly. This is part of the Marriott chain with Courtyards being more upscale. This Fairfield in Concord was much better than any of the Courtyards that I have visited. I'll definitely try other Fairfields in the future.

Room Tip: This is right next door to the Common Man restaurant. Ate there twice on our 4 day visit - it was t...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BEN P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
Residence Inn Concord
Residence Inn Concord
#2 of 8 in Concord
Hampton Inn Concord/Bow

Been to Fairfield Inn Concord? Share your experiences!