Fairfield Inn Concord
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn Concord(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$107
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$135
Hampton.com
US$97
US$87
All reviewssausagewafflesfront deskroom was cleanhighway sidecommon man restaurantbusy hotelwonderful roomstayed here for one nightwould definitely stay here againincluded breakfastthe breakfast areaking suitea nice place to staymain stbusiness tripparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2010

Very clean room. Friendly staff. Very quiet room. A/C worked great. Very nice comp breakfast. great location. walking distance to many restaurants. lots of free parking. Good price.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2010

Stayed here for one night after visiting the Currier Museum in nearby Manchester. Very happy with the room, beds were really comfy, but couldn't understand why the curtains were only for effect either side of the window and didn't close! It didn't prevent a really good night's sleep however. Breakfast was fine, and there was plenty of parking. We had an excellent meal at a nearby restaurant - Shorty's Mexican Roadhouse (highly recommended).

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2010

I have stayed at this hotel a few times in the past and I considered it among the best Fairfield properties. A recent visit changed my mind however. Although the outside of the building looks like it has been updated and the lobby was pleasant, I can't say the same for the condition of the room or the swimming pool area. The room was not as clean as it should have been. In particular there were stains on two pieces of upholstered furniture and on the shower curtain. The pool area has not been updated and has some unpainted patches. In addition the hot tub didn't get hot!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2009

Does what it says on the tin! Clean, comfortable, spacious but not exciting. Breakfast was OK.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2009

I checked into this hotel late in the evening. When I arrived there was no one at the front desk, so I had to call them to get them to come to check me in. I should have left then....The attendant was not very helpful and acted put out that she had to work. The lobby smelled bad. I was traveling alone with my 2 young children. I was struggling to get our luggage in the front doors without smashing the children because they do not have automatic doors. The attendant did not offer to help in anyway she just stood and watched. When we arrived in the room it was dirty. I had to clean the hair out of the bathtub before I could get my children cleaned up. The floors were so dirty that I made my children wear their shoes at all time in the room. In the morning we left and again as I struggled to get out of the door neither of the two attendants offered to help. I would have to say this hotel was a huge disappointment. I expect much higher standards from a Marriott. I would never stay here again! I am an elite Marriott member as I travel a lot and do not tolerate filth. If it had not been so late when we checked in I would have left the hotel and found another place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family