“I have had nothing but good experiences @ PKC” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pine Knoll Campground

Pine Knoll Campground
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Conway
Pine Knoll Campground
Ranked #10 of 10 Speciality Lodging in Conway
Boston, Massachusetts
“I have had nothing but good experiences @ PKC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2010

Like a previous reviewer said, its not the Ritz Carlton, but it is my favorite vacation spot (and I am not 40 something). My fiancee and I have been camping there for about 6 yrs, and we wouldnt go anywhere else. The rates are decent and the owner is awesome. We are able to sit around a campfire and relax with the company of some of the nicest people I have met in my life. I have seen some people get out of hand and the campground staff has delt with it accordingly. I have never seen drunk, obnoxious, loud people partying at all hours of the night. I have recommeded people to this campground that now go every year because they love it. You cannot beat the location, close to N. conway not far from Storyland and Santa's Villiage (if you have kids) and close to even Lake Winne. This place is all in what you make of it, and we will continue to go every summer !

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank kerriandjimmy

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2010

I have to say that PKC is where we spend our summers and acer1Wesrport_Ct needs to lighten up. First, it's a campground, not the Ritz Carlton. Although it may not be one of those big ritzy campgrounds with pools and such, it suits it's purpose....the company of friends in a laid back setting away from home. We spend almost every weekend of our summer there and at no time do we feel unsafe. It's close to North Conway and if you ride, you couldn't ask for more options. Everyone has an opinion of course, and there is always room for improvement no matter where you go, but I know that we look forward to our weekends there and PKC suits us just fine.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank crissyron121
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2010

Camping at Pine Knoll Campground is something i wait for all year. I count down the days until i can return to the place that is my home away from home! The owner works so hard to make the campground a family environment. There is so much to do and see. PKC offers you the chance to meet new people and enjoy the beautiful summer!

• Stayed May 2010
usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2010

My friends and I go up here every summer its the best thing that has happened to us since sliced bread. Some people might say its bad up there but it really isnt. The owner of this campground has done so much work over the winter to make it better there for family with children and teens. The wide open campground is just a great place to relax and enjoy oneself. So please don't pass by this great oppertunity, I know you'll just love it!
~Sxagneta <3

Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
wesrport, ct
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2010

One big party, dirty and not safe. This is not a place that any family should go, no rules and out of control. It is like a bunch of forty somethings from mass(so I was told) come here all summer and drink, drink and drink...Just a bad place for any normal person

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family