Scenic Inn of Conway
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(North Conway)
View Hotel
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)
View Hotel
All reviewsdecorated for fallcomfortable roomwhite mountainsspur of the momentking bedstayed for two nightswould stay againlabor day weekendhotel roomnew englandcoffee makerperfect locationbalconymaineautumnmicrowavecozy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2010

We stayed here for one night on a recent trip through New Hampshire. We checked in and asked for dining recommendations. The lady at the front desk (owner?) was so helpful and genuinely sounded like she wanted to help us. Some people just say, oh, that place, this place with a bored tone, but she was really pleasant to talk to. The room was very clean. There was also a tiny fridge which we didn't use, but was nice to have. The beds were comfortable and cable was offered. There was also wireless high speed internet. The hot water in the shower came quick. If we ever come this way again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aimlesstraveler
Reviewed 12 October 2010

We had the absolute pleasure of staying at this hotel this past Columbus Day weekend. I cannot recommend this highly enough.
This is the place where the owner cares so much about and it shows. She has created such a homey place to be. You walk into the lobby where you are genuinely greeted and made to instantly feel welcome and it is seasonally decorated in this case autumn as well as the well cared for outside.
The rooms were spotless and just outside the rooms there are tables and chairs on the veranda where we sat out all afternoon with good friends and enjoyed the views the sunshine and all around perfect weather.

We will be back.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank myadventures10
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I stayed with my wife and two small children (4 & 2) for a weekend away from home. The room was very clean and spacious. It felt like a bed and breakfast, as if we were staying in someone's home as opposed to a hotel. This for us, was a good thing. The owners were very accomodating, from my request for additional pillows to area knowledge. My children loved playing with their small dogs in the office.
It's very centrally located as we took a day trip to Storyland with the kids, about 20 minutes away. We went to breakfast at Bea's which is a short walk away. We got Ice cream just down the road as well.
We stayed there because it was cheaper than others we found in the area. We'll be coming back because it was a pleasure!
You wont have the luxuries of the big hotels (internet, pay-per-view, pool, jacuzzi), but the relaxation and family feel you get is also something you can't get from the big hotels.
Thanks again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank NorseFamilyHudson
Reviewed 13 June 2010

Very clean rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff, great rates and an excellent location. Couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank newvilletraveler
Reviewed 5 June 2010

The rooms were beautiful and the beds comfortable, this is definently a place to stay. The owners are also very accomadating and willing to help in any way they can. This was my second time staying there and I will be visiting a lot more now that I have a clean and friendly place to lay my head. Also a nice park right across the street that I could bring my dog and kids to play.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple