“Just ok”

Price range: US$4 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I thought it was ok, until my fingers stuck to the salt shaker. We tired of listening to the staff trying to grasp where they were to be working,[the place is not that big].And last, the decor is nothing but a hodgepodge of the 1970s to the what ever, its ok but other places are better.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Menu consisted of the typical breakfast items and many items not usually found. I had an apple and cheddar omelet, it was excellent. Another member of our party had the crepes with fresh fruit, very tasty. The waitress was friendly and efficient. I would definitely go there again on my next visit to the area.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stopped here on our way home from vacation with our family. We had seven children with us and there were three adults. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered and it was good food for the price. We went about 11 in the morning and the kids liked the freedom to order breakfast or lunch. We had a mix of items at the table and for there to be no complaints at our table, it is truly something! Our server was great, friendly and definitely on top of things. We will go again when in the area!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

My parents thought the NE clam chowder was the best they have ever had. I had a pastrami melt with bacon tomato and melted provolone cheese. Pastrami and bacon - genius!

1  Thank Erik L
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Laid back atmosphere, good wait staff, short wait. Food was amazing. I didn't expect for my lunch sandwich to be spectacular and it was. :) My only gripe is that it took a while for our food to come out. Despite this, I would definitely return :)

1  Thank Cory L