“Fresh is best”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fresh is best”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Fresh vegetables in season as well as baked goods and dairy products make this a favorite stop on my way home.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Baron-1960

Sugar Hill
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Good, but expensive”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Sherman Farm has some good produce and excellent heat and eat meals (love their chili!) But, it comes with a hefty price tag. I try to shop as local as possible but Sherman Farm is just too steep for my wallet. I now get all my produce at Whittaker's Farm Stand in Conway....can't be beat!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Lisa302
Brookline, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“My favorite farm stand in New Hampshire”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I've been going to Sherman Farm for the last decade and love it. It wouldn't be summer without them. Great prepared foods, friendly people, and the best baked goods outside my mother-in-laws pies!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jennifer C
West Bridgton, Maine, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful farm stand”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We moved to Maine 8 years ago and on our travels we found Sherman Farm; since than, we go over as much as possible to buy their fresh and varied produce.

Visited July 2012
New England
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Great milk, very good muffins at this farm”
Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

This farm stand (store) is off the beaten path but my son loves to go here every time we are in the area. They have fresh homemade muffins in the morning and the milk is first rate. The milk comes in those old fashioned bottles which carry a hefty deposit if you won't be returning them. On the other hand my wife likes to use them for flower vases. The also have chocolate, strawberry, blueberry and banana milk for those who like it flavored. They offer farm adventures in July and August and a corn maze in the fall. Nothing that unique but it is obvious they take pride in what they sell as everything is of high quality.