“Great selection”

Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Description: Located on N. Mississippi Avenue in Portland, Oregon; we serve sweet & savory crepes, espresso, fresh juice, wines by the glass, local hard cider & beer on tap.
“Great selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

This is a little hole in the wall but what a great place to visit for a decadent treat. Both savory and sweet crepes are served. I had a banana, strawberry & chocolate hazelnut spread crepe and my mom had a savory one with ham swiss and something else. So yummy and priced well. Worth the time to wait for a table and great service too. Yummo!

1 Thank Becky F

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“New owners, same good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

Now called O' Crepe! Cafe. Just opened this week uner new ownership. Decor is different but prices and menu choice comparable. Boston creme crepe was yummy as were traditional banana nutella, savory bacon and egg, and others. Fresh coffee and chilled orangina always pair well with crepes. Nice job Maya. We wish you well even though we miss Chris and Theresa, we hope you'll keep the place good and strong for Dover.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank CMF568
Somersworth, New Hampshire
“First time having crepes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

My friend took me here. It seems a little over hyped too me. But it just maybe that I am not that excited about crepes. They were good, but it didn't wow me.

Visited July 2012
Cohoes, NY
“Worth the trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

If you love crepes, Silver Moon Creperie is the place for you. While visiting family we stopped in on a Wednesday morning. Silver Moon is cozy. The crepes are delectable! I ordered the Vermonter. The turkey, sliced apples, walnuts and honey combine beautifully with the crepe. My husband ordered a ham and egg crepe as well as a crepe with honey. He enjoyed every bite of both crepes. We wish we lived closer, this place is a gem. Great crepes, reasonably priced and their coffee is delicious, too.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank smartcookie1916
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Interesting place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

We wanted to try something different for breakfast this weekend and found this place. Just off the main drag in Dover, this is a "no frills" little hole in the wall with funky art work on the walls and white Christmas lights strung back and forth across the ceiling. It seats only about 24 people so it's important to get there close to 10am when they open. We kept our coats on because the dining area was chilly. It's a two person operation with only two crepe burners so you'll wait a few minutes for your breakfast. I had the Rarebit buckwheat crepe which was filling, but made with red onion which should have been precooked because, raw, it overpowered all the other flavors of the crepe and ruined the dish for me. My husband had the ham, swiss, and mushroom crepe which was better than mine. I think that if we try this place again, we would have the sweet instead of savory crepes. The coffee was strong and better than the typical "dish water" you get in most New England diners. We really wanted to be wowed by this place but it was just average and at $25 for breakfast I can't get excited about the place.

• Visited January 2013