“Nice Clean Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Dover, United States
“Nice Clean Stay”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Nice Clean Hotel, very friendly staff, free breakfast and dinner was nice (not gourmet, but satisfied me). Great location for business travel. Only a few points off for room that smelled a little like it was either a converted smoking room, or had been abused by a previous guest who didn't follow the rules.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Michael K P
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Hello Michael K P,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback and recommendation. As I am pleased to learn that our staff made your stay more enjoyable, I truly apologize for the inconvenience with the smell of your suite during your stay. These types of issues are certainly not indication of high standards that you have come to experience and what we strive to achieve. I assure you that I will address your concerns with our team members and will take all necessary measurement to resolve them. Again, I am extremely sorry for your inconvenience. If there is anything I may do to amend your experience, please feel free to contact me directly at anytime. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Vic Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Chelsea, VT, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This was the most pleasant and functional hotel room I have ever stayed in. You could entertain friends without feeling like you were doing so in your bedroom. I especially liked the kitchen area. It would allow you to spend several nights there and be able to cook a full meal if you wished.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Carol F
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Hello Carol,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback and a wonderful recommendation. We excited that our accommodations were very well appointed for your needs and you enjoyed your stay with us. As we hope to see you on future visits, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

gunvor
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Our stay in this hotel was perfect from start to finish. We were greeted enthusiastically by the front desk personnel, as well as warm cookies and hot spiced cider, a perfect autumn treat! Our suite was exactly as requested. Spacious enough for the 3 of us. The room and bathroom and kitchen were spotless. The kitchen was a full kitchen minus an oven. It shares a parking lot with a supposedly very good Mexican restaurant. Everyone working at the hotel was friendly and helpful. We will stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank gunvor
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Hello Gunvor,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback. It is an honor to receive such a shining recommendation. I am excited to learn that our staff made your more pleasurable and earned your loyalty. As we look forward to seeing you in future, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Gansevoort, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Everything about this hotel is wonderful. The check in process was easy and our room was clean. The hotel staff were friendly and very attentive. The breakfast was very good and the coffee was great. Would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Deeanne M
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Hello Deeanne M.,

We truly appreciate your amazing recommendations! I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff has earned loyalty. As we look forward to see you in future visits, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. Have an extraordinary day!

Vic Patel, General Manager
Oswego, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I highly recommend this hotel for it's friendly staff, great location close to the I-95 corridor, clean and comfortable suites, and for its reasonable price. The Homwood Suites experience helped to make our family vacation a memorable one! This was my first time staying in a Homewood Suites Hotel, but it won't be my last.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Hello Mark M.,

Thank you for taking time to share your memorable experience and recommendation. We are truly obliged by your gratitude and are thrilled to earn your loyalty. As we hope to see you in future, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you again and Have an extraordinary day!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I was recently at this hotel for a wedding and we stayed for the weekend. It was a nice hotel and the rooms were very clean but honestly the thing that stood out the most was the manager working in the lobby every night. His name was Patrick and he was absolutely the most memorable and wonderfully helpful person that I ran into all weekend. He went above and beyond for not only me, but everyone involved in the wedding. He just made the experience so much greater. Thank you so much Patrick!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Hello Katie H.,

Thank you for taking time to share your superb experience and recommendation. I am truly pleased by Patrick’s hospitality that he has exemplified to the entire wedding party. I assure you that I have commended him for his accomplishment. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Waikoloa, HI, United States
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The management and staff of this property provided us with perfect accommodations!! Our party for my Son's wedding was treated royally and we occupied the majority of available rooms. Many, many thanks to the entire staff for an incredibly memorable travel experience.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Hello John C.,

What an incredible notion! We are truly honored by your gratitude. I appreciate you for taking time to share your amazing experience. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Vic Patel, General Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
Hampton Inn Dover
Hampton Inn Dover
#1 of 6 in Dover
Comfort Inn & Suites Dover
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover
Holiday Inn Express Durham
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rochester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Portsmouth

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover? Share your experiences!