“Repeat visitor”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Elmsford, New York
“Repeat visitor”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here many times... clean, quiet, safe, friendly... what else would you want... we visit the area ~4x a year for short visits and always stay here... no plan to change.

Staff is always pleasant and then place is spotless.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Hello SteveInNY,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback of Homewood Suites Dover. We are thrilled that you always enjoy stay with us and plan to visit us for many times to come. Please feel free to contact me directly, if there is anything I may do to make your future stay more memorable. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Vic Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
New Haven CT, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel was perfect for us. We have 3 young children and our stay was great! They loved the pool and hot tub, and they had a huge selection for the complimentary breakfast. We would definitely stay again at this hotel, and would love to try their other locations while traveling sometime.

Hello Kevin,

We are pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and have earned your loyalty. I truly appreciate your taking time to share your feedback and recommendation. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and see you in future visits.

Dover, New Hampshire
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We use this hotel for all our business needs both for our staff and out of town visitors. Since December of 2013 we have used it for 6 rooms at once for an office holiday party. We have also had 4 sets of visitors stay there the last being April. It is our go to choice in Dover.

Room Tip: Plenty of places around to eat at with in 1/4 a mile
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Hello Cliffordmte,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback and recommendation of Homewood Suites Dover. We were truly honored by your notion as well as to know that we are your top choice in Dover area. As we look forward to see you in future, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you or your visitors. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Seattle
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed 7 days one year ago at this hotel for a business trip. My stay was so comfortable! So many amentities! Secure wifi, Comfortable Bed, modern warm colors in the room, HBO, a functional kitchen (incl dishes), breakfast, happy hour, a washer and dryer on the floor up from me. It didn't feel like a bussiness trip at all!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Many thanks for sharing your recommendation of Homewood Suites Dover! We are delighted to know that we made your business trip feel like at home. As we hope to see upon future visit, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Fort Collins, United States
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I would stay again, we did have one problem with contractor scheduling a grouting removal to be done on a Sunday during our stay. It was the first time it was so noisy we could not rest. Other than the Sun noise event, everything else was just fine. I would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Hello Valerie F.,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. As I am pleased to learn that we have earned your loyalty, I truly apologize for the noise disturbance you have experience during your stay, if there is anything I may do to amend your recent experience, please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Hospitably,

Charlestown, PA, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Dover, NH Homewood Suites for three nights and had a great time. The accommodations were very good as was the food. With easy access to the Beach, Portsmouth and Kittery we able to sight see, eat lunch and dinner without having to drive hours to get to our destinations.

Hello Francis C.

Many Thanks for sharing your experience at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. We are pleased that our location and accommodations well suited for your gateway and you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your future visits. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Dover, New Hampshire
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My wife and I were very pleased with our stay at this hotel.My son and his wife recommended the hotel to us so we booked there.My grandson ,who goes to UNH,which is in nearby Durham,NH,was singing in a show at the school so this was nearby.The hotel is only about 4 yrs. old and is in pristine shape.The suites are large with king beds,full kitchen,pull-out couch and a working desk.Room comes with a full breakfast that was outstanding.(stayed Fri. night)There is a restaurant(Margarita,s)across the parking lot.We would recommend staying here to all.Many restaurants within a few miles.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from elevators
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
HomewoodDoverNH, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Koolgramp, thank you for the stellar review! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience of Homewood Suites Dover with us and other travelers. I hope you choose to stay with us next time you are in the area. We appreciate the business!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
Hampton Inn Dover
Hampton Inn Dover
#1 of 6 in Dover
Comfort Inn & Suites Dover
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover
Holiday Inn Express Durham
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rochester
Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover? Share your experiences!