Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover
  • Pool
US$176
US$86
US$84
All reviewsmexican restaurantparking lotbedroom suitemargarita'sfull kitchenhome away from homefront desk staffsitting areacomplimentary breakfastvisit familyhot tubgreat place to staynew hampshirescrambled eggsfitness centerbusiness tripconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton for 10 days, they were booked but the manager went out of his way to make sure we could stay the full time. Everyone from the room service to the Manager treat you like family! Excellent customer service!

Room Tip: Master suite included large couch
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Hello Brandy,

Many Thanks for taking time to share your wonderful experience at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. We were happy to have an opportunity to make your stay feel at home while you were relocating to New Hampshire Seacoast area. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Hospitably,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This property is well maintained, with full self-contained units. Quality of sleep is great! Only thing I would comment, is buffet items should always be labelled, so anyone with allergies or food sensitivities have a better comfort in what they choose.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Hello Margaret,

Thank you for taking time to share you feedback and recommendation of Homewood Suites Dover. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. As we strive to exceed the expectations of our guests, we truly value your concerns and we will look into your recommendations. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

First time staying here, as I did not even know the chain existed. Glad to know it is part of the Hilton family, as it helps achieve my HHonors status. Hotel was nice, as a whole, probably nicer than most Residence Inns I have stayed at. The managers reception each evening is a great touch, though it would be nice if there were a couple of options for food each night, instead of one.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello France N.,

We truly appreciate you taking time to share your recommendation of Homewood Suites Dover. We are truly delighted to know that you had such an amazing experience. As we hope to see you in future, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is fairly new and the rooms are nice. Housekeeping is a bit lax. We had a pillow with blood spots on it. There was a crumpled napkin on the hallway floor for several days and a pile of dirty sheets left outside our room for a full day. We'll probably try one of the other hotels in Dover on our next stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback and your valuable insight with me. I truly apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay. I assure you that I have addressed your concerns and observations with housekeeping department and have taken necessary measurements to address them. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I may do to amend your recent experience. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

we just return from the Homewood Suites In Dover HN
We always stay in this area for our holiday at beach in Hampton ,we enjoy this and not the huff and puff on Hampton Beach Area.
As for the hotel it has all we are looking for in a hotel, very clean ,a lot of room ,breakfast and diner as others have mention. We had an issue and Mr. Vic Patel general manager promptly resolved the issue,I feel sorry it happen We will being returning in August with my Daughter and her family for an other beach and shopping vacation can't wait even if I just returned home. The best hotel in this area thank you .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

What an amazing recommendation! Thank you for taking time to share you experience of Homewood Suites Dover. As we strive to exceed expectation of our guests, I am pleased to know we were able to make your stay more enjoyable and were able earn your loyalty. As we look forward to seeing you in August, Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with.