“Great Place To Stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Dover
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were in the area for a softball tournament. Hotel was perfect. The full kitchen was great for feeding all the girls. The extra space in the rooms was wonderful. The rooms are very clean. The breakfast in the morning was terrific. The hotel is located near lots of restaurants and stores. Great that there is a Margaritas in the parking lot! Nothing like walking back to your room after dinner! Would love to stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Hello Seth,

Thank you for taking time to share your wonderful experience of Homewood Suites Dover. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as our amenities and location were ideal for your tournament. We certainly look forward to see you in future. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We have stayed at the Dover, NH Homewood Suites numerous time. Each time our stay has been very pleasant. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Last year their maintenance person, Jason came to our room to fix a drain problem. He ended up helping me with our granddaughter's bike we were surprising her with when she and her grandpa returned from the pool. She was so surprised to have a new bike and thanks to Jason the basket and horn were attached.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Many thanks for sharing your amazing experience of Homewood Suites Dover. I am very delighted know that you have enjoyed your stay with us at all times and we have earned your loyalty. As we look forward to seeing you in many more times, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Hospitably ,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

What a fabulous hotel.. The offered complimentary dinner and breakfast and boy is their bed amazing. The hotel staff is so friendly and so helpful. This hotel is located near lots of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Hello Charlene K,

What an amazing remarks! I am truly obliged by your notion. Thank you for taking time to share your experience at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, NH. I truly cannot wait to share your commendation with our staff. As I hope to see you in future, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Hospitably,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

12 of our family members stayed in 3 suites at this hotel July 7-13, 2014. The staff were helpful in every way, from providing recommendations for the "best pizza in Dover", to arranging an extra room for some unexpected family members. The rooms were well appointed, with everything we needed to have a comfortable stay.

Hello Mary S.,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback of Homewood Suites Dover, NH. I am very pleased to learn that our staff made yours and your family’s stay more enjoyable and our accommodations were appointed for comfortable stay. As I hope to see you and your family in future, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton for 10 days, they were booked but the manager went out of his way to make sure we could stay the full time. Everyone from the room service to the Manager treat you like family! Excellent customer service!

Room Tip: Master suite included large couch

Hello Brandy,

Many Thanks for taking time to share your wonderful experience at Homewood Suites Dover, NH. We were happy to have an opportunity to make your stay feel at home while you were relocating to New Hampshire Seacoast area. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and Have an extraordinary day!

Hospitably,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This property is well maintained, with full self-contained units. Quality of sleep is great! Only thing I would comment, is buffet items should always be labelled, so anyone with allergies or food sensitivities have a better comfort in what they choose.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodDoverNH, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Hello Margaret,

Thank you for taking time to share you feedback and recommendation of Homewood Suites Dover. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. As we strive to exceed the expectations of our guests, we truly value your concerns and we will look into your recommendations. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

General Manager.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

First time staying here, as I did not even know the chain existed. Glad to know it is part of the Hilton family, as it helps achieve my HHonors status. Hotel was nice, as a whole, probably nicer than most Residence Inns I have stayed at. The managers reception each evening is a great touch, though it would be nice if there were a couple of options for food each night, instead of one.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Hello France N.,

We truly appreciate you taking time to share your recommendation of Homewood Suites Dover. We are truly delighted to know that you had such an amazing experience. As we hope to see you in future, please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with. Thank you and have an extraordinary day!

General Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
Hampton Inn Dover
The Garrison Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover
Homewood Suites by Hilton Portsmouth
Hampton Inn & Suites Portsmouth Downtown

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover? Share your experiences!