“Best Pork Chop”

Christopher's Third Street Grille
Ranked #4 of 118 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Christopher W. Lund, propriétaire/chef exécutif Steak, Fish and Seafood
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I don't routinely order pork when we go out to eat but this chop rocks! Peppercorn sauce for dipping yummmm. We eat here frequently and bring family and friends too. Good portion size and reasonable prices. Some of my favorites are Calamari or crab cakes for apps, Steak Diane or Shrimp Scampi (gotta love that risotto instead of traditional pasta) for entrees. Some of the staff have been here a while so that speaks well of the owner. The high tops in the bar are our favorite place to sit.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

This is great place to go for a quiet meal. Love to go there for dinner with family and friends. Food is top notch and the service is great. I usually have the grilled scallops and my husband enjoys their steaks. Lunch menu has some wonderful sandwiches, too. Prices are very reasonable and never a problem with the service.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is my favorite restaurant in my home town. My wife and I eat here frequently. Often we invite friends or family. I have tried almost every entrée on the menu. The chicken dishes and the broiled salmon are excellent. My favorite dish is the pork chop. The prices are very reasonable. The service is uniformly good.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We go here frequently, always a good meal. I only sit in the bar area at the high top tables so sometimes we try to get in and can't because it's first come first serve. I'm not a fan of the dining room area and the tables are very close together. The food is great, I've never had a bad meal here I usually just go with whatever the special is because you know it's going to be good. It's good right from the begining with hot bread and this unbelievable homemade strawberry butter, YUM! I do wish they gave you an even number of scallops wrapped in bacon, because they are so good you are fighting over that last one. The staff is so friendly and the hot and dirty martini is fabulous.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

This was our first visit to this restaurant and we will definitely go back! My husband had grilled scallops, was very pleased with his meal. I had filet mignon. The steak was done perfectly and the vegetables and sweet potato fries were also very good. Both of us would have preferred a baked potato, but they are not on the (lunch) menu. The service was outstanding, very nice, friendly and attentive waitress, who refilled my coffee without being asked and checked with us several times whether we were happy with our meals. All in all a pleasant lunch. We will recommend this restaurant to our friends.

Been to Christopher's Third Street Grille? Share your experiences!