“Disappointed”

Christopher's Third Street Grille
Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Christopher W. Lund, propriétaire/chef exécutif Steak, Fish and Seafood
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Few people in restaurant, meals were slow to come and worst of all the food was barely warm which was not exciting for overcooked steaks - 2 people.
I guess I've been there twice, the first and the last.

There are newer reviews for Christopher's Third Street Grille

Reviewed 19 April 2014

My husband and I had planned to go out for a much needed evening together and heard Christopher's was excellent from more than source. It was a Friday night around 5pm and the place was mobbed already; which made us feel confident the word was out for this restaurant and we'd chosen a good place to enjoy ourselves! We were seated quickly and our waitress couldn't have been nicer, however this place tries to fit as many tables in a small area as possible which makes it slightly uncomfortable and provides no "personal space." We throughly enjoyed the warm bread and strawberry butter our waitress immediately brought us! The Caribbean Jerk Salmon with pineapple salsa was very nice and the burger we ordered was tasty; BUT it was SO loud in this establishment we honestly couldn't enjoy our meal at all. Perhaps we'll return on a weekday night when a smaller crowd may be a possibility.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Try the "Black & Blue" burger -- bleu cheese and black peppercorns on a juicy burger. On a cold day, pair it with their spicy sausage soup. I've never had a bad meal at Christopher's. It's casual, but nice enough to mark a special event. Plenty of parking across the street.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is our favorite place to celebrate a birthday or anniversary. The bruchetta is so good and any of the entrees are good to try. I like the small town feel and friendly wait staff. Do try this restaurant if you are visiting our town.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I enjoy it here the food seems to be always consistent for us. They have good lunch, dinner or just to hangout at the bar. We take the train into Boston and we generally stop here before we go to get a bite to eat. Since it is right down the street from the train. It is downtown in case you want to walk around. I love the scallops like Helen C.

Been to Christopher's Third Street Grille? Share your experiences!