“Great value good food”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
eliot, United States
“Great value good food”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Always visit this spot as an "insider" and their loyalty club makes this a really good value. Food is very good and my wife likes the gluten free menu. Steaks are always done to order and the sides are good sized. I like this place for its consistently good service, good food and it is usually not as crowded as other chains in the Dover area.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Scott H

Berwick, Maine
“Great deep dish "primo pepperoni pizza"”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

crispy, cheesy, and pepperoni galore! I like to sit at the tables after work and eat a good hearty meal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jared S
Ocala, Florida
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Went for a late dinner and the service was awesome ! I sat at the bar and didn't have any issues with the service. The food was fresh and hot. I will def be going back !

1 Thank Maria R
Kittery, Maine
“It's clear there's something off.”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

My parents and I went here for dinner but upon entering I noticed there were only a few servers running around from table to table.

I work in food service so I understand that sometimes places are short staffed (heck, I've worked by myself at times). However, there was no mention of this issue or any other issue which might have caused a delay.

We ordered drinks (two ice teas and a blended one). Again, I can understand that this takes time (I make frapps all day!)

But we waited.

And waited.

In total it must have been ten or so minutes and our server would keep looking at us but never once came over and said anything about a delay.

Here's the thing, I can forgive slow service when a few people are trying to take care of several tables at once.

I can even forgive a slight attitude from our server because I too can get worn down (trust me, a several hour shift is a challenge when you have to be cheerful to customers whilst doing many other things!)

But here's what I cannot forgive and what I am basing this review on: after ten - fifteen minutes of waiting, no one came by and said anything - not a "sorry, we're short staffed tonight", no manager stopping by. I'm not a person who complains about service but I know what constitutes proper handling of certain situations.

We walked out tonight because of this and sadly, we will more than likely never return. It's sad, too, because every other time we've gone to Uno's, it's been great.

I hope they can fix this problem in the future.

• Visited October 2013
Southington, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“JL”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Had a pizza party after a wake and before a funeral. Fast service and good pizza. They offered to deliver but somebody in our party needed to head out for some soda and water.

Visited September 2013