Comfort Inn & Suites Dover
US$176
US$86
US$84
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfront deskwafflessausageroom was cleanbusy intersectionindoor poolwingsnew hampshireincluded breakfastking suitewould definitely stay here againrestaurant next doorhot tubhome away from homecookieswould highly recommend this hotelone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The rooms are great, service are excellent. We reached out to the management for helping us out in a billing matter although it was one month over after our stay. It was quite urgent and we worked with Ken one of the staff in the hotel. He and the management did a great job and expedited the process and helped to resolve the issue.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Kenneth T, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

It was a pleasure speaking with you regarding the billing change that you wanted to perform. Thanks for taking the time to post the review and we look forward to your return to the area.

Regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

It was a nice place to stay, but a little bit on the pricy side. The styling and rooms are exactly what you'd expect from a Comfort Inn. I had one of the suites, it was very spacious and included a full refrigerator, stove top and microwave. The mattress was a bit soft. The hot breakfast consisted of egg patties, sausage, and one waffle iron in which there was always a line for. The swimming pool was always cloudy. Workout room had only 4 machines in it. Because there was a little league baseball team also staying here at the same time, there were loud kids running through the corridors at all hours of the night.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the top floor so you won't have kids running on your head.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

MrJo,

I am sorry to hear that you experienced some shortfalls during your stay. I would like the opportunity to speak with you further. Please reach out to me at 603-750-7507.

Thanks,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel was fully booked. We ended up paying more than usual because of this. They upgraded me to business class. The room had recently been remodeled and was in great condition. We were on the top floor, which was good as I hate having loud people on top of me. The room was clean and comfortable. Front desk folks were great. We walked over to the 99 for a quick dinner. Then up before breakfast was served for a swim meet for my son. Only reason for the 4 instead of a 5 was the price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Kenneth T, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Good Day,
I am glad to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. I will be sure to share your experience with the entire team, and we look forward to your return next time you are in Dover.

Thanks,

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I almost fell out of my chair seeing what the rates were between this hotel and the Hampton Inn next door. Absolutely priced so high, really we are not on the beach here people. To try and save money I used Kayak and got a better deal but then found out why. The moment I opened the door I found out it was a smoking room. Of course that would explain the rather large burn hole in the blanket. The housekeeping is getting bad as well. Oh the ashtrays were clean but, get the bugs out of the light fixture in the bathroom, yes they show up when you turn a light on.
I guess they don't have towels by the pool anymore either, don't forget to bring one down.

Room Tip: 313 is a smoking room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda S
Kayle L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.
We apoloize you were dissatisfied with our housekeeping efforts and the shortage of pool towels. I appreciate your feedback and have discussed every issue in your comments with the housekeeping staff. We strive for perfection in our hotel rooms and the service and comfort of our guests is a top priority.

Best,
Kayle, GM

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Welcomed by a very friendly front desk agent who was able to adjust our room to accommodate a last minute guest. Very comfortable and clean room with a great pool and hot tub! Wonderful hot full breakfast to wake up to in the morning. Great service! Great location! Great stay!

• Stayed: May 2014
Kayle L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Dover, NH. We're glad to hear you had enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future!

Best,