“One stop shop for Deliciousness!”
Review of Baby Ben's Coffee House - CLOSED

Baby Ben's Coffee House
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This place has tasty wraps, made fresh on the grill in front of you, breakfasty eats most likely made the same way, all kinds of amazing looking desserts, homemade cookies, muffins etc etc etc... In addition their Toraini syrup collection is impressive along with their coffee variety PLUS they have soy AND almond milk!!!! Oh and not to mention smoothies, including a few super green options!!!!!

I went in for the first time today in my way to work and ordered the c2 which is coconut, espresso and I got soy milk in it plus I ordered a bacon ranch wrap for lunch.... Both were made with care along with fresh local ingredients.

If you are in a rush this may not be the place for you as it is quite calm and if I wasn't on my way to work I would have liked to enjoy my food inside. Super comfortable atmosphere and great music plus the employee behind the counter was super nice.

I will definitely be back. It took all of my willpower to not get any of those tasty looking sweets...

There are newer reviews for Baby Ben's Coffee House