Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover
  • Pool
US$234
Residence Inn
US$119
All reviewskeurig machinecontinental breakfast isqueen bedfresh cookiesfront desk personbagelsrooms are smallnew hampshirehard boiled eggsvery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againvisiting familywould highly recommend this hotelnon smokingstayed one nighta great place to staysleep
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My husband has some family up in New Hampshire, but we usually need to stay at a hotel due to lack of space at their house. This was our first time staying at Microtel in Dover. We've stayed at a few other Microtels before, and it seems like they can be hit or miss. This one was definitely a hit! The front desk person was very helpful and friendly. The lobby area is very clean and inviting. Our room was in great shape, extremely clean for a "2-star" hotel. Not only was this the best Microtel we've stayed at, it was also the best hotel we've stayed at (so far) while visiting New Hampshire. Additionally, I think of all the places we've stayed, this one was the cheapest! We will definitely stay here again during our next visit!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Hotel and rooms are very nice, staff was friendly. However there was a young boy that was on their computer ALL DAY LONG, he smelled like he pooped all over himself he stank so bad. I complained to the guy at the desk and nothing was done and told me the family has been here a while cus something happened to their home, when he let me use the computer I wasn't on 5 mins and the kid asked me to get off and I did cus he stank so bad. When I got up to my room I could smell human poop and it turned out the bum of my pants smelled like I sat in it, of course I hadn't and was clean but smelled. The guy at the desk told him he's had guests complained about him being on the computer and the boy was rude and was never told he had to get off, it even smelled like human poop by the breakfast area where cereal is out and coffee. I will NEVER stay here ever again

• Stayed: February 2014
dmicrotel, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

We are sorry to learn about your unpleasant experience at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. Our goal is to ensure each of our guests has an enjoyable and pleasant stay. Unplanned circumstances do arise that are unavoidable; however this should in no way affect the comfort of your stay. We try to resolve all issues brought to our attention immediately, and I would like to thank you for your input. We cannot control the hygiene or attitudes of our guests but they should by no means infringe on the comfort of your stay.

Please accept our apologies and be assured we will take your comments under consideration. We hope that you will extend us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and stay with us in the future.

We are confident that your next visit will be up to the standards for which we so strongly strive.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We moved from the Comfort Inn across the street because the hotel smelled of cigarette smoke. What a pleasant surprise. The hotel was spotless, the front desk person was friendly and efficient. The hotel was quiet. Breakfast was fine the next morning. And best of all this was a non-smoking property. Couldn't have asked for more at this price.

Room Tip: Great value and spotless.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dave603
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Stayed here for the 2nd time recently - Awesome bed (a futon!!!!),all the basics.....they even have a cushion for sitting in the bay window...free self-serve brekkie,quiet, only issue was they could have cleaned the hall carpets a little better.

Room Tip: rooms away from the highway are quieter
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family