We love staying at Microtels. They are a great hotel chain with forward thinking interior designs and amenities. This hotel in Dover is no exception. we stayed there for 6 nights in august of 2012. the hotel was very quiet.
So here is bullet point list of hotel features:
* breakfast service is great and receives constant attention from the staff.
* there are fresh baked chocolate cookies at the lobby counter that are free and always available.
* you can upgrade your room type for free is one is available.
* the showers has an anti-slip floor and the bathroom and room were spotless and orderless.
* the staff if very kind,courteous.
* there is a Starbucks next door, if you like that.
* there is a family owned grocery store/farmers market with fresh food 150 yards away.
* there are many restaurants and a mall 2 miles away.
* the beds were very comfortable pillow top mattresses with great support but not too firm.
* we had a queen suite with a sofa and service bar in the middle of the room that had a sink, fridge and microwave.
End result: we stay there again.
Please see my photos and rate this review.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Dover Hotel Dover
- Microtel Inn And Suites Dover
- Dover Microtel
- Microtel Dover