“good casual food”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
cape cod ma
“good casual food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

My daughter and I ate here one night during a recent tour of UNH. It was a Sunday night, so maybe a little quiet. Staff was very friendly and efficient. We just had a burger and a fish sandwich but both were good. Loved the waffle fries! A standard menu with reasonable prices for a college town.

Visited October 2013

venice fla
“Great nachos”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

Try Libb,s for lunch or an early dinner.Full menu and full choice of beers. Later in the evening Libby's fills with the college crowd and it can be full and loud. Good food good service no wait.

Visited October 2013
Califon
“Walk like a man...fast as I can.....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

It has been many years since I walked out of a restaurant, especially when I was very hungry. During a recent trip to Durham, NH, I attempted to eat dinner at Libby's. I say attempted because I sat at a table (solo) and no fewer than four waitresses walked past my table without acknowledging me or asking if I needed a menu. Two of the waitresses passed my table three times and I was well before the rush hour, if such a thing exists in a small town. After 12 minutes, I had to leave and find another place to eat my dinner.

• Visited October 2013
New Jersey, USA
“Surprised”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

We went here because there isn't much to choose from in Durham. The outside (and inside) didn't appeal much but we were pleasantly surprised. The service was great and the food was good. I would eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
Norton, Massachusetts
“Libbys Basement”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

I just graduated from UNH (tear tear) and Libbys was the weekend spot in Durham. After turning 21, most Thursday and Saturday nights are spent at Libby's taking advantage of their dollar drink specials. The atmosphere is really fun. Upstairs is the restaurant/bar feel and downstairs is more like a club. Even during a weekday, it's a great place to get dinner and a drink. The food is regular pub food and it's pretty good! I can't wait to go back for Homecoming!

• Visited May 2013