“Great place, wonderful people” 5 of 5 bubbles

Emery Farm
Dover,NH
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great place, wonderful people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

I don't when I first started visiting Emery Farm, but suffice it to say the 2 little girls who picked strawberries and blueberries there are now 27 and 31. Over the years we have had the great joy of living 5 minutes away. I now take my grandsons to see the animals, buy fresh produce and enjoy the beauty. It is an annual outing to get our pumpkins and take a hayride. For years we
have bought our Christmas trees there. Each winter as they close I get sad because Winter is really upon us, but when the sign goes up that says "Opening April 24th", I know that Spring is here and another year of visits and memories begins. Take the time to enjoy the animals, the produce and especially the people who work at this lovely place.

Visited December 2012

new hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“wonderful family farm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

This farm is run by a wonderful family.Over the years we go to visit the animals which are well cared for.The barn is well worn but it is after all a barn and just temporary seasonal shelter for the animals.Plenty of ventilation for them on hot days.I've gone to this farm for over 18 years.From spring to fall ,to go there is like visiting an old friend.The greatest thing about Emery is the simplicity and the honesty and the natural feel.In a world of uncertainty and new fangled excess,they are an oasis of calm and serenity.My hope is that they never change.The gift and food shop supports local producers and craftspeople.It is so nice to visit them.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank dstenson54
Hampton, New Hampshire
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Darling farm with nice perennials”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

We used to live near here and would take our kids for the wagon rides and pumpkin fest. It is lovely, and the perennials and produce are a nice value.

Portsmouth
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Farm Produce & Locally-made Crafts”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

Their produce is wonderful and they feature a lot of inexpensive locally-made craft items that are great for gift giving. It's hard to find souvenirs that are locally-sourced! Petting Zoo is dilapidated and run down.

Visited August 2012
Wells, Maine
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Family Farm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

I love visiting this little gem! Good place to visit year round, be i really like it in the fall. They have a small petting zoo, fresh produce, and great service.