“must get their act together!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of The Red Iguana - CLOSED

The Red Iguana
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Hampton
“must get their act together!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I must assume the kitchen was understaffed the night I was there, otherwise there is no explanation on how they can stay in business. It took 30 minutes for us to receive our appetizers, and when our main courses finally arrived, my meal seemed kind of sparse. I ordered the Plato Mexicano which was a joke. I had to ask for the tortillas, and it was only after I left that I realized that it was supposed to come with rice and beans. No wonder my plate looked half empty!! I also did not like that they don't list the prices of their drinks on the menu (beware!). I would never go back to this place!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank carpediemman

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped by to have an early lunch on a saturday! The place was not busy, service was prompt overall the place was clean and it was a pleasant afternoon.
We each ordered the house sangria which was so delicious!!!
Everyone tried something different for an entree, and each of theme were of great proportion almost a little excess in food. Everything was very tasty!!!
We would definitely go her again!!

Kingston, New Hampshire
“Don't walk by, run.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Service was very slow. New pricing is outrageous given the guality of the food. Salt does not correct for quality, but they try. Very dissapointing, I would have wanted my money back if it was free. Owner is very polite.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank nhguy2
Amesbury ma
“Don't go there ever”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

I have eaten Mexican at a lot of places , this place is horrible and expensive 2 burritos 36.00 no sides just a mushy burrito

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Megadeth13
DOVER
“Tastey and Pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Well finally tried this place food was very good but pricey for what you get.
Three enchiladas and a very tiny plate of beans and rice $16.00 is Steep when you leave hungry.
Margaritas were aslo tastey and plenty of kick but also pricey at $9.50 ea.
Atmosphere was pleasant staff was awesome.
I had a wonderfull time with my Date and may go back if I see the prices get more reasonable.

• Visited January 2014