“relaxing experience”

Sweet Baby Vineyard
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Enjoyed a pleasant afternoon sampling 6 different varieties of wines. Cheese and crackers were also served which went nice with the wine samplings. The tasting room had high tables and chairs and a comfortable sofa. The host was very knowledgeable about the various wines. You can also purchase any wines that you may like.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Hi,
We were at your wine tasting two weekends ago and had a wonderful time.. We each purchased 6 or more bottles of wine. You had mentioned that we could purchase the wine at Market Basket, so when I went shopping this weekend, I checked it out. And happily there they were. Sadly, it was priced 2 dollars less in the supermarket. One bottle was three dollars less. Can you explain to me why you charge more at your facility than at the supermarket? This does not make sense to me.

Love your wine, Hate being duped!

Here was the response.

Which wines are you talking about? None of our wines are 2 or 3 dollars more at our place. They are 1 dollar more at our place because I have to pay for heat, electricity, rent and labor. At market basket I do not. As for being duped that is probably the rudest thing that I have ever heard. Ask questions and learn the facts before you send a rude comment like that. Lewis

4  Thank easyd0esit
Reviewed 13 October 2013

we were greeted by the 'high-spirited' owner, Lewis, who led us through a wonderful assortment of his wines. He was obviously proud of his products and rightfully so. He imparted his with each and every pour, and his enthusiasm was matched by the rather large crowd enjoying his wines. We reluctantly left just before closing at 5 on this Sunday, but not before we purchased several bottles of our Sweet Baby favs. There is a wide variety of fruit, red and white wines for your tasting pleasure.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We went to the vineyard as a group of 6 women, Friday afternoon snack, on a Groupon. We had a fabulous time. Tried a number of wines, had cheese and crackers, and we brought cupcakes to celebrate a birthday. The host could not have been more accommodating. Cute place. We commandeered the two loveseats and comfy chairs with the coffee table area. Some of us did buy wine, based on the tastings. Perfect afternoon with the girls!