Inn at Crystal Lake & Pub
Scenic Inn of Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$97
Merrill Farm Inn(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$97
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Saco River Lodge & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$86
Travelocity
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$120
US$95
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Quality Inn(North Conway)
US$82
US$75
QualityInn
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$146
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$93
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$86
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Purity Spring Resort(Madison)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstone mountain arts centernorth conwaybrussels sproutsbreakfasts were excellentwonderful musicmovie nightfour posternew englandstayed for two nightsdining experiencenext morningon site restaurantroom rateconcert packagequeen bedpalmer housekancamagus highway
Reviewed 24 July 2011

My husband and I just stayed at the Inn and had a wonderful time. This was a last-minute reservation with equally last-minute plans for a small party in the pub for my sister's birthday. The hosts could not have been more accommodating, even when the number of guests in our party kept fluctuating. The pub is inviting and cozy and the food was great for the money. Service was warm and attentive. One thing here-not a complaint, as I'm a pet lover and found him totally endearing- there is a sweet, small dog who hangs out at the pub, too. He knew his manners and was adorable- not a problem in the least, but I know not everyone thinks as I do, so just a heads-up. The room was small but comfortable and the ensuite bath was immaculate. Added plus was a mini fridge stocked with cold soft drinks and a plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies in the hall for guests. Sweet touch. Breakfast was well-prepared and delicious. One thing you should know is that your cell phone probably won't work here, but sometimes that's a good thing :)
A really great place to stay, and we will recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank travelover1959
Reviewed 20 June 2011

My husband and I stayed here in mid-June this year while attending a nearby wedding. This is a beautiful old inn done in traditional New England style - quilts on the beds, antiques as decorations, etc. The inn was spotless and we were greeted immediately by Monty (our hosts' dog) followed quickly by Tim. We were given a quick tour of all the features of the inn (including a guest fridge with complimentary soda and freshly-baked cookies!) and shown to our room. The bed was comfortable, there was plenty of hot water in the shower (with good water pressure) and we slept soundly as it was very quiet at night. Breakfast in the morning was great. We enjoyed everything about our stay and look forward to returning!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank koconnor20
Reviewed 23 August 2010

We stayed here twice. October 2008 and April 2009. First stay was in the Palmer Suite (fabulous) and then the Lighthouse room(quaint). Tim makes the place very inviting and is very accomodating. Bobbys breakfasts are out of this world. When visiting this area we would not stay anywhere else. If you are not fortunate to have Bobbys breakfast ......the country store has great food as well. We have been able to enjoy both!!!!! The Inn may need some work inside and out to become better but if your looking for a homey cosey retreat and not a bland hotel experience then you have found it. The cookies in the hall were a nice treat!

The people who had mentioned that the lake is across the street should realize that this place is a bed and breakfast, not a bed and lake. The area is simply georgious especially in foliage season. One down side is cell reception however on the other hand if your are there to relax who cares if your shut off from thre rest of the world when your relaxing!!!!!

The service was second to none and the overall value unbeatable. Thanks for your hospitality and we hope to see you soon....

Reviewed 22 May 2010

Earlier this spring, my family and I stayed at the inn just as a weekend getaway. Upon our arrival we were warmly welcomed and shown to our room. It was warm and cozy, with the type of decor I would expect from an old New England inn -- antiques, pretty lamps, soft sheets. We ate our breakfasts (wonderful!) and dinners at the inn, while eating lunch in North Conway. We all ordered different meals and shared, and everything was divine!

There are other places to stay in the area, but I would never stay anywhere else because the Inn can't be beat for comfort, beauty, and delicious food!

Oh, I do have to make a comment about the December 30 review. A fire would be nice, especially in chilly New Hampshire and especially in the large dining/sitting room. However, it is my understanding that this is a two man operation (Tim and Bobby) with more staff in the evening for dinner. I think it's a little unreasonable to expect them to keep fires going all day on the off chance that a guest would happen by. I'm sure if you had asked, they would have been happy to make a fire for you!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2009

My husband and I travel often enough and always prefer a B & B whenever possible. We had many choices for our visit North, but ended up staying at Crystal Lake. It was reasonably priced, and seemed quaint and homey right on the lake. Here's a few comments about our stay:
1) The Inn is across from the lake..not what we expected, but not a big deal as it was December and quite frigid.
2) Old inns need a lot of maintainance. While the inside was comfy looking and our king sleigh bed was nice, it was freezing in our room (Room 7) for most of the time we stayed there. At one point, I was under a blanket with my coat on!
3) The common room near the pub and dining room had a lovely wood stove, but it, like the rest of the Inn remained cold both day and night. It sure would have been nice to read by the fire on those cold winter days! Not quite sure why the stove was not lit both days and nights we were there.
4) Old Inns have old windows. The wind was whipping fiercely the two nights we were there, and the window shook so loudly that it kept us awake for quite some time. When my husband tried to fix it, he saw that the top of the window had been duct-taped to the molding. The tape fell off, and the window dropped down making it sound as though someone was constantly trying to break into our room. He tried to fill in the gaps with toilet paper to stop the rattling.
5) The first morning after we braved the cold, we told the owner/innkeeper about the heating problem. While we were out that day, he had left a space heater in the room for us. It took many hours before it filled the room with warmth, but it did eventually!
6) The fan in our bathroom came on with the light and it sounded like a 747 was landing in there. The shower stall was quite confining. We are average size people. Picking up dropped soap was a challenge and forget about shaving my legs.
7) Tuesday is Mexican night at the Inn's pub and restaurant. No other food off the regular menu was served, although the owner had previously informed us that they would indeed offer regular menu items should Mexican food not be our thing. I did ask come dinner time, but was told no. Well, it was too darn cold to get in the car and go anywhere else, so we stayed. The chef made my "Chimi" without the beans. Very, very yummy, as was breakfast both mornings.

The owner is a very nice guy and he had an easy way about him that made us comfortable in his place. Upon check-out he informed us that he discounted our rate because of the heating issue. Somewhere around 5% was better than nothing. That was good PR. I hope some needed repairs get underway this spring. We love the history and ambience of an old inn, but as guests, in this case, we would have preferred more comfort.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple