“All the trappings of a Diner ...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pam & Cheryl's Family Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 30 Restaurants in Epping
Cuisines: Diner
Fremont NH
“All the trappings of a Diner ...”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

If you love Diners, give this place a shot. It's an ALL American diner! The specials are classic, just like Grandma used to make. I had many childhood flashbacks while sitting, waiting for my order. The portions were satisfying and if you like diners, give it a go.

Visited December 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stay away”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

My dad and I went to have breakfast there and We were very disappointed. I told the server that I have celiac disease and I asked her if we could please substitute toast for something else. She snapped at me and said no. So my dad said that he would take the toast. When my eggs came, the toast was on top of the eggs. I couldn't eat my eggs cause it had traces of the bread all over the eggs and if I eat something that had any traces of wheat/gluten I get violently ill. It was a bad experience and we will not be going back.

Stay away from this place!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank YOUKCSI
Alexandria, Virginia
“Not bad, but there are other places around that are much better”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

This is sort of main stay in Epping, its been there longer than Walmart and all the other places that have moved in, but i think there are a few other choices that are much better, i.e. bessies up the street

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Chris D
Epping, New Hampshire
“What happened to Cheryl?”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

This place is seldom open with sub-par food. The only time we ever went we actually saw the cook standing over the flat grill smoking. SMOKING. We were very grossed out and haven't been back since.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank 03042
Newmarket, New Hampshire
“Locals do better”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

When we stopped in for some breakfast, it was a bit busy and we knew there would be a wait,but it seemed to us that people that were regulars to the resturant seemed to be taken care of first no matter who was next to be waited on. Maybe it was just us but we did get that feeling and we eat out enough to know when something just seem quite right. In a good response the food was good and we did enjoy our breakfast.

Visited October 2011