“Pizza unremarkable, desert excellent.”

900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Epping
Price range: US$12 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Description: 900 Degrees Wood Fired Pizzeria is an idea born from a passion for high quality food and building a community around a positive dining experience. Owner Priscilla Lane Rondeau infuses her belief in protecting the environment into every aspect of running 900 Degrees including creating dishes that highlight New Hampshire's local farm fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I ended up rating this place average. The pizza was not what I had hoped for as it was fairly tasteless, sorta like a frozen pizza at home. The tiramisu was excellent in taste and composition. The desert saved the meal.

The waitress ignored us while she focused on talking about her children with the only other couple in our section. Then the wait for food was to long. It seemed that people who sat at the bar received faster service. I will not return.

1  Thank Hobomonty

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We went with a group of six and a toddler. The menu is very limited, if you don't want pizza you don't have a lot of options. The kids menu is tiny and not actually very kid friendly. I got the crab cakes and macaroni and cheese. I was not impressed with either. They weren't bad, but they weren't really all that good either. The kids menu had four items: pizza, pasta, mac and cheese, and a grilled cheese sandwich. No chicken nuggets (really? I thought that was practically a requirement for kids menus) and served grapes as the side instead of fries. Fruit is wonderful but grapes are a major choking hazard for small children. If the mac and cheese on the kids menu was the same as the one I got - I don't know any kids who would like it. It was a more adult flavor, very swiss cheesy. My son got the grilled cheese, and again, this was not a grilled cheese for a kid. Luckily, my son likes all cheese and did not have an issue but I think most kids would not have liked this sandwich. No one had any real complaints about their pizzas but no one was wowed. Several people in the party got french onion soup and were all surprised to find that it was spicy/peppery. When the waitress came to ask how everything was, one of our party mentioned the soup issue and she just moved on like she didn't even hear the comment. Otherwise, the service was good and the atmosphere was fine. The prices weren't bad. But we won't be going back, if I'm going to spend money in a restaurant I expect the food to be better than mediocre.

3  Thank tristemere
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I've had way better pizza, it has a great atmosphere. The service needs help and the menu needs to expand. I know the Manchester one has a large menu with other options than just pizza.

1  Thank Laelwa
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We had to get a quick meal on the way to a meeting so stopped at this strip mall location in Epping. I am not crazy about chains and don't like what seem like places that just mill out food but this was an extreme exception. The menu was very nice and vegetarian friendly with wonderful appetizers and salads. The pizza is thin crusted but not a cracker like some places. The toppings were lovely (artichokes, yay!). When we told the hostess that we had to be somewhere and could they make it work, they readily agreed and it was communicated to the waitstaff who was very attentive. We don't get to Epping a lot but will be sure to stop here next time. I think that they also have a Manchester, NH location and may try it but just hope that the service, food, and cleanliness are at the same level as we experienced in Epping.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

first time there..the waitress was very rude..the plates they leave on the tables had hair on them and when we asked for another she was very rude..nevery came back to the table to ask us if we wanted drink refills..we asked for pizza with onions peppers and mushrooms..and we got a burned pizza with carmelized onions and roasted red peppers..yuk..then when we all got home we were sick from the place..will never go there again...

3  Thank traceys88

Been to 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria? Share your experiences!