“awesome breakfast!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lyme, New Hampshire
“awesome breakfast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

I stopped in on a Monday morning recently for breakfast. I havent eaten pancakes in years, but had a craving for blueberry pancakes. I got a shortstack which was loaded with blueberries. The pancakes were light and very tasty. The coffee was excellent and the woman that was on duty was very friendly. Would go back again if I stay in Errol. It made a bad food experience at the Bull Moose Restaurant a pleasant trip. The restaurant is a typical small town restaurant, nothing fancy, but nothing shabby.

• Visited March 2013

Rochester, New Hampshire
“My trip to friendville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

Very friendly, fast service. Mostly go to bar. Good music, TV , pool. Most friendliest bartender ever. Love Debbie

Visited October 2012
Gorham, NH
“Best in a tiny town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

Errol is a miniscule community that has very few options. As a one time resident, I had to try all of them, and lets just say the only one worth a visit is this place. The restauarant may not look the best, but the food... mmmmm.. My favorite is the Moose Burger, A hamburger with provolone onion and swiss, with "Moose Juice" on it. The staff was friendly and greets us everytime we go in! Great place!

• Visited May 2012
Hanson, Massachusetts
“Small and quaint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2012

Breakfast here is delicious! A definite stop in this small town...very polite, clean and a happy staff

Visited August 2012
Plainfield, New Hampshire
“About what you'd expect.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

We've been to Northern Exposure on a couple of different visits to Errol, and all I can say is that it's about what you'd expect. The food is decent but not outstanding. It's a typical diner sort of menu. The wait staff is efficient but not overly friendly. The portions are generous and the prices reasonable, though I was not inspired to take leftovers back to the motel with me. I would go again because the choices for food in Errol are fairly limited, and because there's nothing offensive about the place, but it's also nothing to write home about.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank draigathar

Been to Northern Exposure? Share your experiences!