“Wonderful Experience! Highly Recommended!”

Inn by the Bandstand
Ranked #1 of 3 Exeter B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This was a wonderful experience! We stayed two nights and three days and had a FANTASTIC time! The Inn is beautiful and very relaxing. Our room was lovely to come into upon arrival. Each morning the Inns keeper served a delicious meal in a rather roomy dining room. There was also a convenient refridgerator with very reasonably price drinks such as gourmet looking sodas, water, and other yummy beverages as well as snacks! Most impressively, there was complimentary coffees, teas, and hot chocolate. We also had the luxury of a complimentary bottle of wine as well as delicious port wine. Located right by the downtown area of Exeter, there were many interesting shops and restaurants to visit. This was truly a delightful experience and can't wait to return. I would recommend this Inn to anyone. It was a wonderful stay. 5 star experience.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Devonshire room. It was quite convenient to get to- only up one staircase. Very sun...
There are newer reviews for Inn by the Bandstand

Reviewed 11 March 2013

The Inn by the Bandstand is a charming Bed & Breakfast in Exeter NH where I stayed for a "girls" weekend in March 2013. The Innkeeper Susan, was extremely friendly, very knowledgeable of the area and always accommodating. The Inn is spotless, our room was lovely with a big working fireplace and sitting room, perfect for us four ladies. Breakfast is included in the beautiful dining room, which was delicious. The location is in very short walking distance to lots of quaint shops and eateries. We were also very close to Gilman park which provided us with a nice hike through the woods. I will definitely be coming back the Inn again. Thank you Susan for your hospitality!
Elaine Graziano, MA

Room Tip: go on line to their website to pick a room to suit your needs. They are all lovely
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2013

My husband and I spent a weekend with friends this past weekend. We had a wonderful time. Susan is a wonderful innkeeper. She gave us great advice on places to go, places to eat and things to do. Would definatley goagain and spend time at the Inn. The rooms are beautiful and the breakfast was delicious.

Room Tip: Devonshire was a beautiful room.
Reviewed 10 March 2013

First visit to the Inn by the Bandstand and certainly not our last! Beautifully decorated throughout, yet very welcoming. Susan and her crew are very friendly and knowledgable about the area. Very relaxing and can't wait to go back. Location of the inn couldn't be better. Breakfast beautifully presented and delicious. thank you for such a great time.

1  Thank LRQuig
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I never have been one to post reviews about hotels/bed and breakfasts but my boyfriend and I had such a marvelous time and loved the location and Inn so much that I have to get the word out! Sue (the innkeeper) has such a kind heart, and her passion for what she does shows throughout every inch of the house. She is so kind, and we loved spending time at the Inn.

My boyfriend and I will keep our time there very close to our hearts. It was such a special and amazing experience, which is all due to Susan's hard work and expertise. All of her insight and helpful hints made it so great!

I highly recommend this charming home for your next romantic getaway. Exeter is beautiful and Sue is the best!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I was looking for a place to ask my lady friend to marry me, and this was the prefect place. They had a nice fireplace and a good view from the window. The rooms had a lot of space and was very quiet. They brought are breakfast up to are room and we ate in front of the fire. They also had a wine package worth looking into.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2013

The Inn at the Bandstand is a beautiful bed and breakfast tucked away in Exeter, NH. My boyfriend and I stayed there this weekend and had a fantastic time. The inn keeper Susan is extremely helpful, accommodating, and is a fantastic cook. We were served homemade chocolate chip cookies in the evening and a delicious breakfast this morning. We stayed in the Windsor suite which was beautiful. The bed was very comfortable and the room had a great ambiance. I would recommend this inn and surely plan on returning back! Thanks Susan! :)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exeter
Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter
Exeter Inn
Exeter Inn
#3 of 3 in Exeter
Fairfield Inn & Suites Portsmouth Exeter
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern
Hampton Inn by Hilton Amesbury
Hampton Inn & Suites Portsmouth Downtown

Been to Inn by the Bandstand? Share your experiences!