My family was looking for a place to find 6 rooms in Exeter that were not expensive. We found it in the Fairfield and then were VERY happy with everything else. The rooms were spacious, comfortable, and nicely decorated. The lobby had a nice fireplace and sitting area to enjoy when not in your room. We noticed there was a pool area and gym that many people were enjoying. Then the breakfast was one of the best free hotel breakfasts I have had. Hot eggs, sausages,waffles, fruit, and all the other typical breakfast foods and enough tables to sit at. There was also a very helpful lady overseeing the breakfast to make sure you had everything you needed.
The people at the front desk were very accommodating when I asked to put us as close together as possible. Considering it was the beginning of school vacation week I feel we were well taken care of. I would stay there again if looking for a place in Exeter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new Marriott in New Hampshire is ideal for business or leisure travel. Near Phillips Exeter Academy, just one mile north of downtown Exeter and minutes to glorious beaches and historic Portsmouth. Rooms feature luxurious bedding, complimentary wireless and HSIA, 32-inch HDTV. Enjoy a swim in our indoor pool, complimentary continental breakfast and use of the fitness center with personal TVs. When looking for a Seacoast hotel, you will not find a better choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Portsmouth Exeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Portsmouth Exeter
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Portsmouth Exeter Hotel Exeter