“vacation”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Exeter
new hampshire, United States
“vacation”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

very nice and clean breakfast was awesome it was very quiet and the staff was very nice and rooms are very nice and very clean it was conveinet and close to alot of shops and ect and very easy to find

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dana S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Good Evening,
The entire staff appreciates the kind words and your time for writing a review. I will give kudos to the breakfast attendants for a doing such a nice job with the breakfast lineup.
Dana Stair

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Dobbs Ferry, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

EXCELLENT! Love the hotel, the staff are great, very professional, polite and courteous. Great breakfast, and free coffee/tea 24/7. Cant beat the location and the rooms were super clean! I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. The value is excellent for the money you pay. In room internet, pool, hot tub, free cookies, etc.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Hello
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter for your recent stay in Exeter. I appreciate the time it took for you to post a review. It is a pleasure responding to kind reviews like yours, we sincerely appreciate it!
Warm Regards,
CT
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This hotel is beautiful, the rooms are spacious, the beds are comfortable, and the breakfast that is included is outstanding. The only complaint I have is we asked for an early check-in because we were attending a wedding that started at 1:00. Since check-in time is 3: when making my reservations I requested an early check-in so I could get dressed for the wedding. I called in the morning of our check-in date to see if we could check-in early and I was told our rooms weren't ready for early check-in because the hotel was sold out. I asked if our rooms, (I had reserved 2) were empty, I was told they were, but that the hotel couldn't promise they would be ready before 3:00. It was evident that whoever was in charge was making no effort to get our rooms ready for early check-in.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dana S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Dear Mr. Waters,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I appreciate your honesty regarding our early check in policy. Our housekeeping staff works really hard to get the rooms turned around quickly and efficiently. I will give the Front Desk some feedback on how to respond to special requests. “It’s our pleasure to accommodate requests but we can’t make guarantees”
Raymond, United States
Reviewed 28 September 2013

One of the best hotels I have stayed at during my 45 years of traveling. The staff was very friendly and quick to meet my requests. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in this area. The rooms were clean, the breakfast offered a wide variety of choices, the entire grounds and areas in the hotel were clean.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Suzanne,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I sincerely appreciate the kind words and feedback associated with value. We work hard to keep this property in top shape and hope you will stay with us in the future.
Regards,
Bradenton, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Clean, fresh rooms, comfortable beds. The breakfast area was very busy, yet the staff was right there welcoming me and tending to the food, keeping everything fresh and attractive. The staff went over and above to make me feel welcome. I'll be back.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

Mr Heath,
West Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Great stay for our family! Block of rooms worked well and breakfast was a great place to reconnect before to headed out on our travels home. Food delicious and had a large variety that was wonderful for the children as well.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Cindee,
Ft. Myers, FL, United States
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My wife and I have stayed at many major hotels across the country and overseas. This was our first experience with Hampton Inn and Suites and it was an excellent experience. I would rate the room and the hotel among the very best I have experienced in recent years. I can't imagine anyone visiting that Area of NH finding a better hotel experience. Everything about the stay was a "10".

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dana S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Dear Dennis,
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent stay in Exeter. What a great compliment for the entire staff. Looking forward to posting this review in the break room, it’s responses like this that make our day! Send our gratitude to your wife as well for the praises.
Dana Stair
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exeter
Fairfield Inn & Suites Portsmouth Exeter
Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook
Ashworth by the Sea
Ashworth by the Sea
#3 of 41 in Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter? Share your experiences!