“Execellent hotel and honest!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Exeter
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Not only is the staff extremely courteous and acommodating, they are honest as well. My son left his $100 watch at the hotel, and when we returned a week later, the watch was not only found by the staff, but stored in a plastic bag with the date and room number written on it. It was stored in the hotel's safe and returned to us. I never thought we would see the watch again, but I was surprised and my son elated because he loved the watch for sentimental reasons. We have stayed here about a dozen times, and each time we have been extremely pleased and satisfied with the amenities and the very friendly staff.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed here when it first opened and was very impressed by the experience. I returned earlier this month and found the experience equally good - a couple of years later. Nice welcoming staff - great "suite" - large and airey and well thought out - separate loo and shower from the vanity which was excellent since I was staying with a couple of teenagers and a good supply of large towels. Well appointed kitchette and plenty of space to prepare food. Decor was as pristine this month as when it first opened and the standards of cleanliness very high indeed. Kitds really enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi and the fact that towels were supplied! Well located to explore New Hampshire and take advantage of the Outlet Centres in Kittery, Maine.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I travel for work and I didn't feel like driving anymore coming down from Maine. I found the Hampton off my iPhone app for Hilton Honors. For the price I was amazed at how nice the rooms were. I was upgraded due to my diamond status and let me tell you... That is the best suite I have seen in a longtime. Very nice appointments and layout. I will be back when I am in the area.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Dana S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I sincerely appreciate the kind words and feedback associated with value. We work hard to keep this property in top shape and hope you will stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Exeter Hampton Inn for a week while renovations were being completed on our new home. We often spend romantic weekends at high end hotels in Boston...we felt taken care of by the staff here in exactly the same way as any expensive Boston hotel. I cannot say enough about the quality of the people who work at the Hampton Inn of Exeter...from the sales office to the front desk to the food service and housekeeping...EVERYONE was friendly, helpful and professional...a first-rate experience!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I look for a Hampton Inn, for the good service it provides. This time, it was over the top! Mainly because of the front desk clerk on duty. She was there when I checked in at 3:00p.m. and there throughout the day and when I checked out at 10:00a.m. Always with a smile and short but warm conversation. Called me by name and made me feel special. I stay in hotels due to my business, and come across some not to friendly people at the front desk. This was not the case....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dana S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter for your recent stay in Exeter. I appreciate the time it took for you to post a review. It is a pleasure responding to kind reviews like yours, we sincerely appreciate it!
Thanks,

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The room was clean, neat and extremely quiet. The bed was very comfortable. Woke refreshed the bathroom was very large and well lit. Towls were plentiful and the coffee was fresh each time I went to the lobby.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter for your recent stay in Exeter. I appreciate the time it took for you to post a review. Hope you can stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This hotel is clean , the beds are comfortable and has a great breakfast.There is a good variety of hot and cold cereals ,Waffles, bagels eggs all very good. Staff is friendly , helpful and the price is reasonable. Would stay here again for sure if in this area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your accommodations. Hope you can stay with us in the future.
Sincerely, Dana Stair

Also consider these accommodations in or near Exeter
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Portsmouth Exeter
Ashworth by the Sea
#5 of 41 in Hampton
Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook
Hampton Inn by Hilton Amesbury

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter? Share your experiences!