“Great Stay”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Exeter
Pelham, NH, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I came to the hotel because I had a nearby wedding to attend. The room was extremely clean, cleaner than most hotels I've stayed in. I didn't get to explore or take advantage of many of the amenities but overall felt this hotel was quality.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Amy thank you for you review! We strive to be the cleanest hotel in the Hilton portfolio. We hope to see you again so you can enjoy our amenities and everything that Exeter and the surrounding towns have to offer! :)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband, the baby and myself stayed here for a weekend. The bed was very comfortable, the hotel was clean, and the continental breakfast was delicious. Plus it's next to a Dunken Donuts! We would definitely go back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Juju_chop thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you and your family had a great and comfortable weekend us. We look forward to your next stay. Enjoy the summer!
HALIFAX, Canada
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed on my way thru New Hampshire for business. This hotel is a great example of how a Hampton Inn should be. Will return my next time in the area. To the management and staff of this hotel I say well done.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Venice, Italy
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Not only is the staff extremely courteous and acommodating, they are honest as well. My son left his $100 watch at the hotel, and when we returned a week later, the watch was not only found by the staff, but stored in a plastic bag with the date and room number written on it. It was stored in the hotel's safe and returned to us. I never thought we would see the watch again, but I was surprised and my son elated because he loved the watch for sentimental reasons. We have stayed here about a dozen times, and each time we have been extremely pleased and satisfied with the amenities and the very friendly staff.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed here when it first opened and was very impressed by the experience. I returned earlier this month and found the experience equally good - a couple of years later. Nice welcoming staff - great "suite" - large and airey and well thought out - separate loo and shower from the vanity which was excellent since I was staying with a couple of teenagers and a good supply of large towels. Well appointed kitchette and plenty of space to prepare food. Decor was as pristine this month as when it first opened and the standards of cleanliness very high indeed. Kitds really enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi and the fact that towels were supplied! Well located to explore New Hampshire and take advantage of the Outlet Centres in Kittery, Maine.

Tonawanda, New York
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I travel for work and I didn't feel like driving anymore coming down from Maine. I found the Hampton off my iPhone app for Hilton Honors. For the price I was amazed at how nice the rooms were. I was upgraded due to my diamond status and let me tell you... That is the best suite I have seen in a longtime. Very nice appointments and layout. I will be back when I am in the area.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dana S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I sincerely appreciate the kind words and feedback associated with value. We work hard to keep this property in top shape and hope you will stay with us in the future.
Dana Stair
Stratham, NH, United States
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Exeter Hampton Inn for a week while renovations were being completed on our new home. We often spend romantic weekends at high end hotels in Boston...we felt taken care of by the staff here in exactly the same way as any expensive Boston hotel. I cannot say enough about the quality of the people who work at the Hampton Inn of Exeter...from the sales office to the front desk to the food service and housekeeping...EVERYONE was friendly, helpful and professional...a first-rate experience!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Exeter
Exeter Inn
Hampton Inn by Hilton Amesbury
Ashworth by the Sea
Ashworth by the Sea
#5 of 41 in Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter? Share your experiences!