Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Exeter Inn(Exeter)
View Hotel
Slumber Manor Motel(North Hampton)
View Hotel
Pine Haven Motel(North Hampton)
Seabrook Inn(Seabrook)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastdunkin donutsnew hampshirepool and hot tubking suiteclean roomsfitness centerconvenient locationshort drivefront desk staffwafflesexcellent staywould definitely stay here againbed was very comfortablefresh fruitcookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed here several times always good value and clean. Breakfast is what you expect doesn't change much OJ is watery and coffee cups are very small. There is a Dunkin across the street. Near the highway but no noise close the Sig Sauer academy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Salutations Derrick D!

Thank You for that valuable feedback! I'm sorry to hear your breakfast experience was less than perfect. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further so that I may make it right!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I had injured myself prior to my arrival and the staff went above and beyond to see to my needs and comfort including taking me to Urgent Care where it was discovered I had broken a bone in my elbow. The facility itself was clean and comfortable but it was the care given to me by the staff that made this hotel special.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hello Garry P!

Bumps and bruises may come along but rest assured our Hampton Inn & Suites will accommodate as best we can each and every time!

Thank You for your feedback!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for my high school reunion at Phillips Exeter Academy and enjoyed my stay. It is within walking distance of the Academy. The room was clean and comfortable. I liked having the coffee and tea available 24-hours a day near the reception desk. They baked chocolate chip cookies that weekend and made them available at the reception desk also. Air quality also good. Oh! The bath tub/shower was huge! Really liked this feature!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Good Day Sheila B!

Thank You for your feedback! We'll be sure to keep the coffee hot and the cookies fresh in preparation for your next arrival!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We frequently stay at Hampton Inns on road trips. This facility we were told, was about three years old, was extremely well maintained, has a nice pool and hot tub, and an excellent fitness center. Breakfast was typical of Hampton's in a very nice envrionment. One thing we noticed in the room was the abundance of electrical outlets for charging phone, computers, etc, one on the desk lamp, one on each end table lamp, and on one end table was a box with three plugs and two USB ports. As folks who travel with LOTS of electronics, this was really a pleaseant surprise. We were in a king room on the fourth floor which had a walk-in shower, which was huge and much better than stepping over the tub. Our room faced the back of the hotel which was wooded and extremely quiet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon Dennis W!

Thank You for your review, your feedback is greatly appreciated! We do our very best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, I'm delighted to see we reached that goal with your stay!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Nothing but great things to say about the staff at Hampton Inn in Exeter. The were accommodating and resourceful to me and my co-workers while we were in town covering a breaking news story. The only issue was the internet connectivity but was resolved.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hello Rony C!

Thank you for your feedback! I've heard you loud and clear on the Internet issue and I'm happy to see we resolved the issue for you.

Warm Regards,