Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter
Exeter Inn(Exeter)
US$351
Official Hotel
US$75
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$146
US$71
Priceline
Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$108
Travelocity
US$129
HIExpress.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastdunkin donutsnew hampshirepool and hot tubking suiteclean roomsfitness centerconvenient locationshort drivefront desk staffwafflesexcellent staywould definitely stay here againbed was very comfortablefresh fruitcookies
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. I was very surprised at how nicely decorated and comfortable the hotel was. The last time I stayed at a Hampton Inn the place looked very dingy and dark. This location was definitely a welcome change.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Hello Michelle M,

Thank You for posting about your experience with us! It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us, we'll look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming, the hotel was very clean, and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area! The rooms were very comfortable and, being a tall person, I loved the space in the bathroom. The amenities were enjoyable and the complimentary breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Hello Robert L!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed here several times always good value and clean. Breakfast is what you expect doesn't change much OJ is watery and coffee cups are very small. There is a Dunkin across the street. Near the highway but no noise close the Sig Sauer academy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Salutations Derrick D!

Thank You for that valuable feedback! I'm sorry to hear your breakfast experience was less than perfect. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further so that I may make it right!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I had injured myself prior to my arrival and the staff went above and beyond to see to my needs and comfort including taking me to Urgent Care where it was discovered I had broken a bone in my elbow. The facility itself was clean and comfortable but it was the care given to me by the staff that made this hotel special.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hello Garry P!

Bumps and bruises may come along but rest assured our Hampton Inn & Suites will accommodate as best we can each and every time!

Thank You for your feedback!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for my high school reunion at Phillips Exeter Academy and enjoyed my stay. It is within walking distance of the Academy. The room was clean and comfortable. I liked having the coffee and tea available 24-hours a day near the reception desk. They baked chocolate chip cookies that weekend and made them available at the reception desk also. Air quality also good. Oh! The bath tub/shower was huge! Really liked this feature!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Good Day Sheila B!

Thank You for your feedback! We'll be sure to keep the coffee hot and the cookies fresh in preparation for your next arrival!