“Fantastic Find”

Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Exeter
Price range: US$25 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dinner: Monday-Thursday, 5:00-9:00pm, Friday & Saturday, 5:00-9:30pm. Closed Sundays.
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Thanks, Trip Advisor, for saving us from road food! We ordered the Hummus Board to start and then we both selected the Fresh Catch Tacos for our entree. The total (we drank water) was $39.24. Very reasonable for the quality & quantity. The sunflower pate on the hummus board was delicious and the feta was not your average cheese. We highly recommend Blue Moon - especially if you are Vegan or Gluten-Free; we are not - we simply enjoy unadulterated food that is well prepared.

1  Thank daydds

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had a pleasant week night meal here. The atmosphere in the restaurant was warm and relaxed. if a little homey. We liked the farm to table concept and the use of locally sourced organic foods. The service was very good, our waitress was pleasant and enthusiastic. We started with the raw platter which was the best part of the meal, the sunflower pate a beautiful combination with the flax and sundried tomato crisps. Our waitress informed us that it was exciting that it was 'burger night' so my husband chose the vegetarian burger. He was disappointed with the burger which was bland and soft. I had the braised chicken with mushroom and cream sauce which was very good. This is great everyday restaurant.

1  Thank Tracey G
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I like to try different food, and this place makes it easy. All of the food is locally produced and, I believe, organic. This time I tried the bison steak, something I have never tried before - pretty good.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Passing through Exeter and an over night stay. Based solely on tripadvisor, dined at the blue moon.loved our experience, delicious food, very good value got $. Wait staff attentive. Would recommend .

1  Thank PEIVisitor
Reviewed 28 May 2014

One of the few restaurants that hits all the high notes: ambiance, service, interesting selections, value. Add to that, local organic ingredients, and it is just about perfect. Only drawback is the odd route to the parking lot, which I intend to master, as this is the best dining experience I have had in a long while. Make reservations and check this amazing place out!

2  Thank nhcrazyredhead

Been to Blue Moon Evolution? Share your experiences!