“Great salad bar”

Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Exeter
Price range: US$15 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dinner: Monday-Thursday, 5:00-9:00pm, Friday & Saturday, 5:00-9:30pm. Closed Sundays.
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Great salad bar with all organic choices and homemade dressings.
I would give it a 5 but my last experience was not acceptable. I won't berate them because it was a one time issue and the quality of food is very good on every other occasion. It's a clean, pleasant restaurant and worth visiting.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Fantastic food with great service...Well worth the price of admission! I will defiantly return when I am in the area again!!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Talk about decompressing in style and taste! On our way back home from Coastal Maine we stopped in Exeter, NH. We asked the staff at the Fairfield Inn where was the best restaurant in town? They responded in unison -- Blue Moon Evolution! They were right! It's a romantic little bistro serving outstanding cuisine in a fresh and novel style. Great service; good wine list; outstanding food.

1  Thank Mark F
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We ate dinner at Blue Moon Evolution while staying at Inn by the Bandstand. Our waiter was fabulous and so were our meals. We stayed at the inn for two nights. The second evening we were sightseeing and didn't make it back to Exeter for dinner, and that I will forever regret. The only thing better than dining at Blue Moon one night would have been dining there twice so we could have tried more of their delicious fare.

1  Thank stevencorri
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Driving through town, we stopped here based on the "near me now feature" of the trip advisor app. The reviews described a reasonably priced restaurant with great local food. The food was, in fact , delicious!!! However, at night, the restaurant transforms into a beautiful high end gourmet restaurant. So, I would highly recommend the restaurant - the local food was delicious and creatively prepared. Plenty of gluten free, raw, and vegetarian options. Just be aware that the reasonably priced lunch restaurant transforms into a high end (deservedly so) restaurant in the evening.