“Simply the best in town”

Szechuan Taste of Exeter
Ranked #19 of 51 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2013

If you are looking for some of the better, fresher Chinese food, Ping's place is the best in Exeter and surrouding towns.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

The prices at this restaurant are decent. They have a large menu and the food is always consistent. We always do take out. The one time we tried to eat in the restaurant, the servers never came to take our order. We ended up getting up and leaving. So my recommendation is to get it to go, and avoid the sit down option.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

great food great staff, great tucked away location I loved it so much its hard to say no to the food

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I was really surprised when I first went to this restaurant. I was not prepared for such an excellent lunch. The service is outstanding- very fast and attentive. The food,which is so reasonably priced, is very tasty and quite fresh. This is a very good place to stop in and sample their Chinese treats.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

In this clean, cozy restaurant in this charming little town, you get excellent service and ample portions of very ordinary Chinese cuisine. I had the Szechuan eggplant. The flavor was flat. Nothing complex or interesting. Edible...but not much to say beyond that.

Been to Szechuan Taste of Exeter? Share your experiences!