“Lunch”

Front Row Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 53 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped on our way home from Maine, we took the long way and we were starving, it looked like a nice place on the outside, so we figured we give it a shot. When we walked in,it looked clean and smelled great. I had a cheeseburger grinder and she had a steak burrito both were great, my grinder had what tasted like fresh hamburg not frozen patty's, and the bun was very soft. The steak in the burrito had a lot of flavor and was tender. The waitress was very nice and made us feel like we were regulars, so I would recommend stopping there if your in the area, say hi to Danielle and enjoy some great food.

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

The very best salads in the area. Actually, everything I have ever eaten there has been good.This is a very busy place, and it's busy for a reason.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

They have good food if you can get services. This is the third time in a 3 months we have waiting in the bar for service for over 15 minutes. I call the owner and he said I should have let him know we hadn't been waiting on even though he was there working. There are too many pizza places popping up to put up with this crap.

5  Thank Foodplus61
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Love their Pepperoni Calzone- Generous Portion, Wife loved their chicken sub, and had buffalo chicken strips for apps and was big enough for family of 6.

1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Front Row definitely has the best pizza I've had in Exeter. Its fresh and very tasty. Their prices are very reasonable. I'm glad I finally decided to try it! Will be back again and again!

1  Thank Christina_and_Mike07

Been to Front Row Pizzeria? Share your experiences!