“great place !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Exeter, New Hampshire
“great place !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Beautiful, fun little coffee shop, clean, warm, inviting, cosy, friendly. the BEST coffee ! Pastries and cookies, scones, etc., are available.

Visited January 2014

Kittery, Maine
“"damn fine cup of coffee!"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Twin Peaks reference aside, I came here over the summer and had an iced coffee.

I was impressed by the fact that they actually care to know what kind of coffee you like and based off your preferences they'll figure something out for you. The owner was knowledgable without being pretentious and I felt well informed about what I was getting. I work in a cafe (even though it's in a chain store) so I appreciate people who know what they're doing and care about it.

Overall, it's a great spot, a little on the pricey side, but worth it. I mean, heck, I shell out five bucks for a latte at Starbucks. As much as I am entranced by the Siren, you can't beat local business. Especially a local coffee shop!

Since it's colder, I may venture back to get a hot drink the next time I find myself in Exeter.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to D Squared Java? Share your experiences!