“great down to earth breakfast”
Review of Rogan's Village Bake Shop - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rogan's Village Bake Shop
Exeter, New Hampshire
“great down to earth breakfast”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

service is always friendly and accommodating. Food is consistently good with creative menu items and the staff is willing to make any changes you need. Love them!

• Visited May 2014

South Berwick, Maine
“Very confused by other reviews”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We went here for breakfast this morning (Saturday). First impression not great as we walked by a sign that said something along the lines of please seat yourself at any clean table and then as we went to sit a waitress snapped at us to wait to be seated.

Then comes the food. I got an omelette with tomatoes, spinach, mozzarella, and ham...I think at least. It was literally like 4 paper thin rubbery egg blankets with the toppings placed in between like some terrible sandwich with rubber eggs as bread. I haven't checked into it lately, but I'm pretty sure that's not an omelette.

My husband was excited about the home fries since he had gotten them before, but he barely touched them. His french toast was giant and very dry; he barely ate any and let me tell you...that is SOMETHING because he eats anything.

Somehow my terrible "omelette" ended up costing $10, which is ridiculous. So, food: poor. Service: poor. Prices: poor. We are definitely crossing this place off of our list and never going back.

• Visited June 2014
Epping, New Hampshire
“Get the Bakeshop Benedict!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Went here for a Sunday morning family breakfast, and I have to say, it was delicious. I now understand why there is always a line. I went with the bakeshop eggs benedict which is griddle cooked corn bread with eggs, hollandaise, and corned beef hash on top. The side of baked beans complemented the dish perfectly. Will definitely be going back!

My only reasons for the 4 stars are the lack of seating and the coffee. Coffee is a big deal and it wasn't very good. A little watery just like typical diner coffee. That's all!

Visited September 2013
Saint Charles, Missouri
“You won't go wrong”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

This is a simple Resturant that has great good and very nice people that work there. You won't go wrong eating here!

• Visited September 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Breakfast Croissant”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Yum, great breakfast. I really enjoyed the egg, cheese, and croissant. Open early only on certain days :) Check the schedule before you go. Tasty pastries!

Visited July 2013